Flashback

"what r u thinking?"
"ah...just remembered something?"
"about?"
"finally how u noticed me?"
jin scoffed , smiling .
yaseol n jin was walking on the park after groceries . cold breeze hitting their bodies under the night glowy sky. But they didn't felt cold cuz eachothers warm.
"well I wasnt in mind ..."
"yeah yeah , whatever." Yaseol rolled her eyes .

Flashback - 5 years before

Yaseol was playing her guitar while singing to earn some moneys for her studies. Her home town is busan but had to move into seoul for her studies in age 16. Since then shes playing gituar in streets to earn money. She was playing her guitar in the street which is infront of the KJH company. Asking why ? well... it was bcuz of her long term high school crush Seokjin, who never noticed her. Shes just shy to ask so she waited until he noticed her. But it didn't ever happened.
" aish... he didn't noticed me again...shit.." she mumbled in dissopointment.
everyone in the company stoped to hear her singings. Her voice was a miracle , talent for guitar was incredible, but her talent wasn't able to stop him . all he done was leaving the company as soon as he end his work. Yaseol was kinda curious why he gave up on being a doctor. According to her stalking details his dream to be a doctor also she heard that something bad happened. He was the brightest student on his grade n best chess player in school. Deacent n cute.
yaseol sighed waiting for a bus, the guitar on her back. Her phone began to rang.
"oh mrs.park?"
"ah...yaseoul~ah can u bring me some ramyeon packs on ur way?"
"ofc mrs.park"
" u r such a kind girl... take care."
"thank u mrs park . its just a small thing. Ill hang up then."
she ended the call staring outside. Mrs.park is the owner of her rented room. She was kind enough to treat yaseol like her own child. She really didn't had any friends, she was all by herself.
She stoped at the grocerie shop n buy the stuff.
she took a deep breath looking up at the night sky . she loved the stars too fondly to be fearful to the dark night. She took step into the park enjoying the cold weather. She was humming while walking but something had stopped her .
she saw a figure sitting on the ground with a bottle of soju on his hand. She narrowed her eyes as that figure felt familiar. Her eyes widen to see it was seokjin. His whole face was covered with his black hair , his lips was wet red. He looks like an angle in the night sky but a pain visible in his face.
"jin?"
the name escaped from her mouth as she approached him. Jin looked up at her with his half dead eyes. He was drunk.
he let small smile. "do I know u? ah... the street girl isn't it?"
he smiled while shaking head. Yaseol heart clenched to see him like this. She alwys thought that he was perfect but guess like no one is perfect .
yaseol sat next to him . " u seemed not ok..." she looked at him. "is everything ok?"
he shook his head , getting another sip.
"nothing is ok...everything is a mess. Its been a year but im still a mess ... damn my life!"
he threw the bottle on the air, frustaded.
yaseol just stare at him.
"I don't know what u r talking about but Im sure u r doing ur best whatever it is."
jin grined . "I don't know what to do? Im still not sure I can take responsilibilty of them. They r missing them. I feel so alone."
he ran his both hands through his hair,hiding his face on his knees.
yaseol didn't knew what to say or what do . she touched his shoulder.
"u r not alone... no one ever walk alone."
jin looked at her. "who r u really?" he chuckled . "and why am I saying everything to u?"
"hmmm...someone who u never noticed in school and talking to someone makes u feel more ease whatever u r going through." She looked at him.
"ahh...that's why u seemed familiar."
"hmm..I really don't have an idea what u r going through but im sure everything will be ok cuz it might be stormy now but rain cant be forever."
she looked up at the sky. "when everything seems to against u , remember that airplane takes off with the wind not with it."
jin stare at her n look down .
"u r right... I need to be more strong not like this. They r now depending on me..."
yaseol looked at him. " u r not alone... I'll be ur side if u want..."
"why r u helping me?"
"u'll know it , if u be touched with me more...now go home...its late."
yaseol stood up but jin grabbed her wrist , still looking down.
"can we talk for a bit more... I cant bare all now. I want to let all my emotions out"
yaseol gave a soft smile n sat again.
"let all out..."

💘Kim Fam 💘