fight for ur way n let go

"the chosen couple for the audition is..."
Ms.jisoo swim her eyes at everyone in the class with an excited grin. Hasyeon and sanghae were sitting on the floor , praying and closing their eyes tight. They r in their dancing period . Today is the day... which choose who'll get into the audition of JYP entertainment. The dream, both best friends chasing for their whole life.
" Hasyeon n Sanghae! Congratulation girls! "
everyone clapped their hands while hasyeon n sanghae couldn't believe their own ears.
Both looked at eachother with widen eyes and hug , screaming n jumping like lil kids who got a candy.
" we won sang hae !!" hasyeon exclaimed while hugging her tightly.
" yeah! Arhhhh! I love u!" sanghae suddenly kissed hasyeon's cheek with overwhelming happiness.
" ewwww! Yah! why did u kissed me?! Gross!" hasyeon pulled away while wiping her cheek.
"oops , sorry..."
hasyeon gave a dead glare while whole class brust into laugh. Ms.Jisoo giggled n clap her hands.
"ok kids... get ur books out. We r going to get some notes today. "

.

.

.

.

.

"I thought about some names for us... cutie pies? Candy pops? Oh! lovelies! How about that?!"
hasyeon gave a weird look at her crazy girl-best friend. "what ridiculous names r those?! Oh jeez! Cut the crap out sis...ough..."
hasyeon closed the tap n open the door of washroom. As she step out someone put a leg , making hasyeon fell on the ground. Sang hae gasped while covering her mouth. Hasyeon took a deep breath n crack her head to a side, controlling her temper . She stood up while fixing her skirt n turned to see the most disgusting girl on the whole skool to her. Also one of the queenkas .
"lee ji-eun , what do u want?" hasyeon asked , looking straight at her eyes with a blank face.
she smirked n walk towards her.
"oh what do I want? " ji-eun looked hasyeon with her innocent looking eyes. Hasyeon poked her inner cheek with tongue.
" I want u to back off " ji-eun said, smiling. Hasyeon scoffed n look at her with a smile.
"back off of what?"
" Me n Iren are the one who should be on the audition losers."
hasyeon laughed n look at her. "oh my god... u r so funny ji-eun , cant u see who r the losers in here? "
" ugly bitches like u isn't matching for idols..." ji-eun's face was all written with anger n jealousy. Hasyeon also controlling her anger, she was feeling like want to throw a punch across her face.
"do u remember when I asked for ur option? Me neither."
Hasyeon looked over at sanghae who still closing her mouth.
" sang... lets go we don't have any time for shits.." hasyeon bumped her shoulder on hers n walk past her, silently splitting the water basket next to washroom door.
ji-eun was busy with boiling , cursing under breath.
"I'm warning u hasyeon! U'll regret thi-" before she could finish,she slipped n fell on her butt.
"ouch!" she groaned n glare at hasyeon. "KIM HASYEON U'LL AY FOR THIS!"

.

.

.

.

" man... do u have any idea how could we supposed to finish those whole projects?" jimin asked while pulling a chair next to taehyung .
" lets see we have a whole week left..." taehyung said , scrolling his phone. Jimin peeked at tae's phone n smirk to see he's scrolling Miniji's Instagram page.
" u really on to her, don't u ?"
taehyung just hummed as respond n keep scrolling.
"do u think this will really work out? I mean she's kinda – "
before he could finishing someone slammed their hand on the desk . taehyung look up to see who is it. Soon his face went dark to see who is it. Lee jong-in . the captain of skool Rugger team and taehyung's long time enemy. Now he hates him more after knowing jong-in stalking over Miniji.
"tell ur sister to back off..."
taehyung stare at him with the same expression. What's his deal with hasyeon?
"what's ur problem with her?"
jong-in leaned into taehyung . "tell her to quit the audition.."
"You know you really should buy some breath mints"
"I'm not hear to listen ur crap. Just tell ur damn sister to quit her chance , my sister is the best one to stay at that place."
taehyung let a heavy breath n look up at him.
"why would I interrupt her dream? Plus I'm proud to have a sister like her more than a loser like urs."
"what did u said?!"
jong-in grabbed him from color, making taehyung sit up from his seat.
"you always r just headache to me! Just tell her to F*ck off n also f*ck off from Miniji... u r not a matching for her even a bit"
"what will u do if I didn't ?"
jong-in smirked n pull him closer . "I wont hesitate to pleasure ur lovely sister... her body is way accretive anyway"
he whispered to his ear. This time he crossed the line, taehyung threw a punch on his face , making his fell n hit a desk.
"Touch a single hair of her , I wont HESITATE to kill u!"
whole class went silent n stare at them. Everone knew how much taehyung can get scary when he's angry. Jimin pulled him back before taehyung get a one more move.
jong-in stood up n touch his lower lip. He laughed while looking at blood on his hand.
"u asshole!" jong-n punched taehyung . taehyung held the desk without falling down but he felt dizzy. After that fire incident he felt always dizzy. He shook his head n gained his self back. Jong-in threw his self on him. Both fell down on ground. taehyung was able to hover over him n threw punches . Jong-in kicked his stomach . taehyung groaned n backed away then jong-in get on him but...
"what the heck is this!?"
jong-in stopped n look at the door way. Ms.jisoo standing in front of them.
"do u both think this is a playground!? Jong-in get off from him now!"
jong-in cursed under his breath n get off from Taehyung . Jimin quickly helped taehyung to stand up.
"jong-in detention after skool for coursing troubles in other's class ! and before that both of u go to infirmary room n treat ur wounds now! "
she turned to jimin.
"jimin go with them n make sure they wont fight again. Now go!" she demand .
"I don't need..."
jong-in gave a glare of devil n walk out from the class. Jisoo sighed n look at taehyung.
"taehyung go n rest... u don't seem well."
she was right. His head was hurting like hell. Jisoo nod at jimin n jimin took him out. Jisoo looked at them n sigh .