[4] Don't Miss That At All

GUYS... I AM BACK... AFTER FOREVER... (Grunt Birthday party initiate)

And I also have a new chapter for you! 

Also a surprise! I did some art for Christmas; please don't criticise me, I am a literal young 13 year old and some of the characters were done by the play team who occupied me during hospital so I'd like to thank them. Four staff worked on this. One did Lapis, another Amethyst and Blue Pearl, another Pearl, and then the last being Bismuth. Also to confirm the tree is green and I had to speed run the background (I did all the other characters WITHOUT reference for the better part, and this was my second time drawing Steven.)

This next chapter took me a while and I'm STILL not sure about it, so I ended it before it could get any more... I don't know.

Anyways, Chapter Time!

(Advance notice: there is a bit that looks like it is sexual however it is not. Because of this though and what it is, I rate this chapter 15+. If you are younger, skip this chapter and I will summarize this chapter in the next one. Another reason for a rating of 15+ is the pure detail and amount of medical stuff in this chapter.)

You were ushered into another room with just yourself, Blue Pearl, who'd been ordered to observe whatever Amazonite was going to do. The only two words you had heard exchanged between Blue Diamond and Amazonite was 'medical examination', which was enough to set your anxiety off inside you.

You were escorted off by Pearl. The pain of the fall had eased so you could stand, but it took a treacherous amount of effort to do so, and thus you found no point in trying so Pearl and Amazonite had you in a bed, which had the same anatomy of a stretcher. Well, at least you didn't have to walk.

You reached a room with an extreme amount of advanced technology. Pearl and Amazonite put you on the bed in the middle of the room. Blue Pearl stood back to give the other gem in the room some space, which you thought was kind.

The multicolored gem beside you clapped her hands twice, in time with her voice. "Right, right! Human-"

"Her name is Y/N." Blue Pearl corrected at speed. You tried your best to stall a chuckle at the fresh look on the now-annoyed Amazonite who was shooting a look that could kill. Pearl seemed however, unaffected by this reaction.

Amazonite turned to you. "Heh, at least you found it amusing."

You shot a perplexed look on how she worked that out. Pearl gave a thumbs up from the corner, flashing a smile. 'How interesting.' You thought. 'But how?!'

"So, Y/N..." Pearl gave another thumbs up when Amazonite finally called you by your name. "Do I have permission to perform a physical examination of you?"

This hardly surprised you. Over the years, you have become far too accustomed to being examined. You gave a nod of approval and Amazonite gave you a weak smile.

The gem began examining the wounds on you. She poked a wound which made you flinch. She backed off and rolled over a trolley full of supplies. It was more human than the other tools around you, but still not the same. She picked up a vase plus a patch of gauze. She got you to lie down.

(This bit is NOT sexual and I will tell you now. I mentioned it at the start and here is the bit I was talking about.)

"I will need you to take off these appearance modifiers." It was like a bolt from the blue. You looked at her with a pleading look. "W-which ones?" You replied.

"The bottom half." You reluctantly looked away. 'I gotta do this, but maybe it would be easier if Blue's Pearl is looking away.'

With the thought in mind, you turned to the said Pearl patiently placed in the corner. "Blue Pearl, can you turn away for erm... this bit?"

Pearl nodded her head disapprovingly. "I'm afraid I can't, Y/N. My Diamond requested me to overview this Amazonite..." Pearl shot a glare at the said oxpert. "... so therefore I must obey her. As her Pearl, I am her servant. I listen and follow to her every word." You sighed in defeat and turned to the Amazonite. "If you insist, I will do as you request."

"Good!" The smooth-speaking gem with an obvious Scottish accent replied.

You did what she asked, and luckily she didn't ask you to take your knickers off."That's better. I can see your wounds in better detail, and that's why I asked you to do that." You turned your head to Pearl, who you could tell was trying to keep a straight face. 'I warned you!' Your mind proceeded to snicker with that sentence.

Looking at the knee wound, blood and puss oozing out of it, Amazonite picked up the gauze and opened the vase, pouring some of the gel contents onto the cotton. "What is that?" You asked, pointing.

"It's our version of what you humans call antiseptic gel. We used materials found in the human laboratory at the zoo, which is where I work. I have spent thousands of years observing the human medical system, and also taking apart humans which have already succumbed to their injuries." Amazonite sounded like an expert in her field, hence she was called the Oxpert. 'Zoo?!' You thought.

"The Human Zoo was ordered to be constructed by my Diamond. The owner of the Earth colony, Pink Diamond, requested it before her shattering on Earth." Pearl projected an image of an argument.

A small pink lady stood there angrily yelling at Blue Diamond and a giant yellow lady.

You realized the yellow one was a Diamond by the gem on her chest, and the pink one was too. But why was she so small?

It didn't matter. The Yellow Diamond looked as if steam could come out of her ears at any moment.

"We have done as you asked, yet you continue to make excuses! Stop this, Pink!" Blue Diamond yelled. "We have done everything you asked to make you happy and yet you are not showing the slightest gratitude!" Blue Diamond's voice raised even higher, a blue aura unexpectedly taking over the entire room.

Yellow Diamond was taken aback by this, trying her best to stop the tears trickling down her cheeks. She blinked rapidly to clear the tears.

Pink Diamond fell to her knees. The steamy look still held up, but tears trickled down her cheek in buckets due to Blue's outburst.

"NO! You will not listen to me! These are not excuses! I am serious! You are so one sided you don't see what I am trying to tell you!" Pink was practically screaming at this point. 

Yellow's fists clenched as she overcame the aura. A yellow figure below looked up to the Diamond worriedly. She stepped immediately to the side as Yellow stomped forward. She leaned over angrily, down to Pink's height.

"Pink Diamond, don't you even think about it... " Blue Diamond's voice dropped threateningly low. Just as she finished her sentence, Yellow snapped. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Yellow's voice was like an earthquake. "YOU BEG US FOR A COLONY AND YET, YOU CANNOT EVEN HANDLE IT! YOU COME UP WITH EXCUSES, LIE TO US AND CANNOT EVEN BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOU!"

Yellow grabbed Pink, standing up straight and walking off, the hologram ending immediately after.

Blue Pearl showed another hologram. Pink was locked in a tower.

"Skies are crying,I am watching,Catching tear drops in my hands."

Pink looked at her hands, portraying exactly what she was singing.

"Only silence,As it's ending,Like we never had a chance."

Pink clenched her fist in apparent dismay.

"Do you have to,Make me feel like,There is nothing left of me?"

"You can take everything I have,You can break everything I am,Like I'm made of glass,
Like I'm made of paper!Go on and try to tear me down,I'll be rising from the ground,Like a skyscraper,Like a skyscraper!"

She stood up, fierce.

"As the smoke clears, I awaken,And untangle you from me,Would it make you feel better,To watch me while I bleed?"

She looked to the single window that provided the room light, high above.

"All my windows,Still are broken,But I'm standing on my feet!"

She began pacing around her room, confidently.

"You can take everything I have,You can break everything I am,Like I'm made of glass,Like I'm made of paper!Go on and try to tear me down,I'll be rising from the ground,Like a skyscraper,Like a skyscraper!"

She picked up her pace and started sprinting.

"Go, run, run, run,I'm gonna stay right here,Watch you disappear!Yeah!Go, run, run, run,It's a long way down,But I'm closer to the clouds up here."

She froze.

"You can take everything I have,You can break everything I am,Like I'm made of glass,Like I'm made of paper,Oh!Go on and try to tear me down!I'll be rising from the ground!Like a skyscraper!Like a skyscraper!"

"Like a skyscraper!"

"Like a skyscraper."

The hologram ended. You looked surprised. "She rules over Earth?"

"She did. But she was shattered, by a traitorous Rose Quartz!" Blue Pearl exclaimed looking a little in distress.

"Thus, Yellow Diamond proofed and bubbled ALL Rose Quartz's, wishing to shatter them all for the death of Pink. Blue Diamond was against this, wishing for her to grieve only in peace, without Yellow disturbing her."

"Oof, that's awful!" Because of you and your autism, empathy and sympathy were two of your weaknesses; you could not be empathetic or sympathetic ninety percent of the time. To see you showing sympathy was rare enough, empathy next to impossible to occur, so it definitely hit you.

Amazonite placed the cloth on the wound, which you sneered in pain at. You repeatedly said 'Ow!' and was rolling around the bed, due to the effects of the said

Amazonite called on Benitoite­­ into the room. It was Blue and helped Amazonite to hold you down to stop you from rolling onto the disinfected wound and save having Amazonite sterilize it again. The Benitoite had flashy, messy blue spikes on the top of its head and had a pointy triangle for a jaw. She wore silver shades.

You spent what felt like the next few hours having your wounds tending to, even the minor ones, which was a pain in the backside.