[X] Author's Note

A Little Bit About The Author

Oooh! Hello! In case you don't know, I am an author who focuses on fanfictions. I usually specialise in doing fanfictions based off of the TV series Primeval, however have been suffering a case of writer's block on it, so I decided to do this in the meantime for both SU (Steven Universe) Diamond Authority fans and my Primeval fans, to tie them over. I adore the Steven Universe Diamond Authority to the point I can do a Yellow Diamond and Yellow Pearl voice, and sing 'What's The Use of Feeling (Blue)?'... yeah, I'm a fan.

Anyways! Enough blathering on about myself, time to move on to what this fanfic/story is about.

THIS STORY IS NOW AN OC STORY! EVERYTHING UNDERLINED DOES NOT MATTER!

What You Need To Know About The Story...

Okay! So you're the character Y/N, the reader insert. For those unfamiliar with reader insert stories, Y/N means your name. I automatically made you a female (sorry for the boys reading this!) and you have a dozen medical conditions. However, though these conditions limit you in some ways, they're not weird, just a little different. You have dealt with trauma before, and you generally dislike talking about it, even with people you know. I am partially doing this to raise awareness about autism, as people often do not understand what it means to be autistic so yeah, one of the medical conditions is autism. I am autistic myself so I will be using my experiences of the struggles of autism for the story. I want people to know what life is like for autistic people, so I am putting that into the story. Like I said though, these are from my own experiences.

This isn't gonna be some kind of Mary Sue story; I am not that type of author. I usually try to think outside the box when I'm creating a story, and I'm not afraid to try things that have never been done before. Whilst this plot line has been done before, I am hoping to add a few... twists, into it. Also, Steven is not in this fanfic.

Okay! One last thing; there is a little bit of emotion in some of the chapters, just an advance warning in case it surprises you.

Now I shall leave you to get to it! Hope you enjoy! I'll be updating this as often as possible, but I do have to work around school, and weekdays are fairly long; updates may be slow to be released, but they will eventually be released! I advise reading all A/N's (Author's Note) so you know if this book is going on hiatus, or if I have something that means I wont be able to upload as much, but anyways, enjoy!

E.G, Author

_____________________________