[3] The Oxpert

After what seemed like forever, you finally arrived, standing in front of a blue door with a darker blue diamond in the middle, unlike the others. It was a huge door, fitted for Blue Diamond's enormous size. Pearl, who had struggled to carry you, could finally rest. She touched a smaller diamond at the side of the door which scanned her. who had struggled to carry you, could finally rest. She touched a smaller diamond at the side of the door which scanned her.

"Blue Pearl, T9, access granted." The machine spoke out in a robotic and low, female voice.

But it didn't stop there. "Human, organic, T0, access denied. Beginning extermin-" The machine halted and its voice glitched out like crazy as Blue Pearl put her hand out and touched the panel. She eventually put her arm back to her side after a few seconds, followed by the robotic voice coming back.

"Human, organic, T0, access granted, authorised by Blue Pearl." The doors opened. You had a look of awe on your face. Blue Pearl spoke out as she carried you in.

"My Diamond will not be pleased that the Peridot's and Peridotite's working on the machine didn't do a standard level of work fixing the D.O.S..." Her voice was slightly raised, signifying anger. "Dare they not give our luminous, luscious Diamond their best work after being told three times? Do they not know they will be shattered for such a felony?"

She didn't seem angry, but you could hear the disapproval in her soft tone of voice. It just went to show how Pearl was so devoted to Blue Diamond.

"Huh?" Your eyebrows were scrunched up in confusion. "Peridots and Peridotites are a gem, and so are Diamonds, alongside Pearls... are you all gems? I mean, it would also explain why you call Blue 'My Diamond'; Diamonds are more precious than the other aforementioned gems." Pearl put you down, which you winced at.

"Hm, seems you are correct, and you do learn fast. I can see why my Diamond likes you... Y/N, isn't it?" Blue Pearl seemed bothered by something. She turned to leave, but was halted by your observation when you spoke.

"Yes, my name's Y/N. Also, you seem slightly... disturbed, may I ask why?"

A dark blue hue crept up a frozen Blue Pearl's cheeks, a part of her face which her bangs didn't cover. She suddenly looked all silly as she turned to you, before looking away. "I... uh..." She couldn't say it.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" A goofy grin grew on your face. 

(Something like this)

"N-no... erm..." A hand of her flew up to cover her mouth.

"You d-" She used her other hand to stop you from finishing that sentence. "Please... don't say it! If my diamond fi-"

Her sentence was halted as she heard loud footsteps approaching from the door. She swiftly put her arms to her side as the huge doors opened, also trying her best to hide the blush.

Blue Diamond walked in with a small, blue gem. The mostly-baby-blue-coloured gem had green freckles and a green visor on, plus a green stripe going past their left eye and to the tip of their cheek. Their hair was a mixture of silver, blue and green; blue at the top, silver in the middle and fading into green tips. It was cast into a braid at the the side, and they had a fringe parting at the front. They wore silver fingerless gloves and a long navy blue lab coat, darker than the rest. The lab coat was silver at the bottom, and had exactly three pockets. The top right one had from what you could see, an ID badge on it with a mini blue diamond, you thought. Their gem was again on their chest, like Blue Pearl and Blue Diamond's. It was a square shaped gem, blue with a streak of green running through it.

"Hello, Y/N. I brought a specialist along to heal your wounds." Blue Diamond spoke up.

"'This is correct, my Diamond contacted me to assist you. I am the only 'Oxpert' on this ship, and I specialise in studying the human health system. My stars is it truly fascinating!"