[X] Author's Note [IMPORTANT!]

Don't worry guys and girls, I am not going on hiatus. However, there is something important I kinda need to discuss with you.

Releasing chapters.

I often try to release chapters quickly, but if any of you know how hectic my life sometimes gets (including the fact I spent the past week and 2 days literally doing a 9,000 word English project for school, and how I can only do chapters in the evenings before bed)

I can barely even survive a school week, so sometimes I may release chapters on time but sometimes I will not be able to. I also have to be in a creative mindset if I want to type up another chapter or story, so that kinda limits it. I also have hospital appointments I need to take care of; it's not like I can miss them, some of them make sure I actually stay well enough mentally and physically.

To any new fans, please don't spam comments asking for more if I don't post on time. It's not happened yet but I am taking precautions, because more people may start reading this and so on. Thanks for the people who have been supporting me during this time;

Dottie @SpaceD0rito2
Primordial @TheLastPrimevalFan
Rachel GB @RachelGBWriter

Also, thank you to all the people who have read this story. You keep my inspiration up and running, and I'm really glad to have you read this story.

If you have any suggestions for what to add in new chapters, feel free to message me or comment on this message. I read Wattpad notifications every other day or so, therefore expect a response. My real life BFF @simpfordrac0 has been giving me ideas, and they are hilarious to me and her. If you're reading this my BFF, there's something I'd like you to know...

DRACO MALFOY SKITTLES!

Gotcha, didn't I? It'll never get old! All hail Draco Malfoy Skittles!

Okay, that's enough ranting on about 'Draco Malfoy Skittles'. By this point you're probably "What in the name of the Diamonds?" Well, I misheard something in my class with my BFF as the aforementioned, and ever since it's become a meme between the two of us.

I do have some artwork for our Oxpert, but I may redesign it a bit more into the SU style before releasing it.

Anyways, that's the end of this author's note! Expect a new chapter within the next week or two!

E.G.