It's Now Or Never

'Fifth Harmony, i need you all ready in five minutes' came a call from the stage director, each of the girls applying their final touches and narrowly making it on time for their impromptu sound check. The rest of the hall lights snapped on and they rushed to do their final do overs for their choreography. They stood on their marks, in the positions for their first song of the night as a guy decked in black handed them their microphones. Waiting eagerly backstage, now just a mere 10 minutes until showtime the gates were opened and thousands of fans flooded in. The quickest lined up against the barriers with phones at the ready. 

'You guys, come look at this' Ally gestured to the five girls, all rallying towards her to peer behind the big black curtain. In each and every direction they saw nothing but smiling faces and multicoloured luminescent signs. Lauren grasped at the curtain, not noticing Camila about to do the same thing. I mean what did she expect, they do almost everything in sync. Unintentionally placing her hand atop the Cuban girls, she tried to act nonchalant about the whole thing, it wasn't on purpose but nevertheless she felt the younger girl beaming up at her. A tall man with a mic walked up on the stage and at this the girls quickly ran to the steps hovering on them briefly. 'Hey how we all doin' tonight!' he turned the microphone to the crowd as they screamed fervently. 'Are you hear to see a certain girl group?' he asked as they yelled back again. 'Unfortunately we only have Fifth Harmony, is that okay with you guys' he joked sarcastically. Harmonizers screamed at the mere mention of the name. 'Then without further ado, allow me introduce Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila and Dinah Jane!' The five girls flooded the stage waving frantically at the mass of people spread around them.

'Hey' Camila and Normani chorused.

'So, it's been a while, i don't really remember how these things go, i think we're supposed to sing for you guys, is that right?' Ally questioned jokily.

'I hope so, i'm not really good at anything else...' Camila stated modestly. Lauren turning almost immediately and nudging her on the shoulder.

'Shut up, you're talented at a lot of things' Lauren corrected her, gaining a few quiet 'Camren' chants.

'Well i think it's time we give them what they want' Dinah chimed in, Camila still gazing at the dark haired girl, butterflies mustering in her stomach. They moved to their markers just as they had previously practiced and began their first song. It wasn't long until they were finished, returning to the front of the stage.

'Well i think it's time we introduced ourselves, what do you think?' Normani bellowed over the screams. Dinah stepped up to go first as she introduced Ally, Ally then introduced Normani and Normani introduced Dinah. As was perfectly orchestrated by the trio. Leaving Lauren and Camila to introduce each other. After a short squabble and warm smiles it was decided that Lauren would go first.

'So this next girl is the cutest, goofiest, sweetest person in the whole world. She always speaks from the heart and doesn't have a bad bone in her body. She's the boss of making you feel as special as you deserve. Camila Cabello!' Lauren announced, locking eyes with Camila who grinned back at her. After she had finished, Camila hugged her squeezing her tightly, leaving her arm around the girls shoulder. 

'Last but certainly not least, this last girl is the most selfless, compassionate and honest person i know. She is beautiful inside and out and will never let you down when you need her. She is usually the boss of an intelligent opinion, but recently she's also been the boss of a kind heart. Lauren Jauregui!' The older girl immediately placed a kiss on Camila's cheek and hugged her, lifting her off the ground. The girls pushed back again in preparation for their next set, three songs later, they found themselves again center stage. Normani laughing frantically.

'I don't know if you guys saw but i almost fell like twice' Ally stepped up next to her.

'It's okay we've all been there Manibear' she reassured her.