May I Have This Dance?

They soon arrived at the dance studio and piled into the large dance hall, there they were greeted by their dance instructors and quickly changed into their dance gear. Dinah ran across the open space like a child in a playground, Camila close on her heels before catching up to her and jumping on her back as the Polynesian continued to run around furiously. Normani and Ally were already at the mirror, trying to remember the moves they felt they needed the most work on as they conversed with their instructors casually. Lauren stood front and center watching the reflection of the two children of the group goofing off as per usual, normally Lauren would have told them to pay attention but right now she was too content with the image of Camila smiling like a giddy school girl. Dinah seemed to tire now but the Cuban girl refused to let go as the two girls came stumbling closer to her. 

'Lauren please get her off of me, she's so heavy' Dinah pleaded, afraid to shake off the smaller girl in case she hurt herself. Camila only looked at the dark haired girl challengingly as if she was saying 'I'd like to see you try' Before, Lauren would have just waited until Dinah found a way to get her off, but now she wanted nothing more than the pleasure of doing it herself. She walked around Dinah and examined the shapely form in front of her, Camila could see where her gaze had fallen in the mirror and looked down at the green eyed girl raising one of her eyebrows. Lauren did the same as she drew two lines along either thigh, over her incredible behind and up to her hips. Camila squirmed under the soft touch of Lauren's fingertips wishing she hadn't proposed the dare at all. To her surprise as Lauren skimmed her sides she began to tickle watching as Camila could only laugh, desperately trying to hold onto the taller girl beneath her and gasp for air. 

'Okay, okay' she conceded defeat sliding down off of Dinah's back, Lauren's hands still held tightly around her waist. As Dinah turned around and walked off towards Ally and Normani, Camila turned to face Lauren still within her grip placing her hands onto the older girls and gliding her own along the length of her arms. Stopping as she reached the end of the her forearm. 'You win' She finished finally, it seemed a little late to say now, but it still sent sparks throughout Lauren's body. Quickly removing her hands from the girls tiny figure she ran a hand through her full hair, gazing at the brown eyed girl who had placed hers neatly behind her back. They were pulled from their staring competition as Dinah called them over, the instructors up front running through a few formations. Before Camila walked over to her position she tugged on Lauren's arm and pulled her closer, lowering her voice so only Lauren would be able to hear. 'Don't get used to it'. She pushed away, sliding her hand down once more until she was holding Lauren's briefly, gently releasing it as she walked away. 

Don' t get used to winning? Okay Camila. Easy enough. But don't get used to your invigorating touch? Now that's something else all together, and something i'd rather become more familiar with. 

They ran through several routines they would need to perform for the show, when one of their instructors suggested working on their general dancing skills.

'Grace, poise, posture, hips, top to bottom, left to right, everything west of the wazoo. You get that down, you can do almost anything' she revealed. 

'Okay Camila?' the other instructor mused.

'You're so funny....not' she retorted jokingly. 

'Okay, Normani, Dinah, come up here please' they walked to the front and were positioned face to face. 'Now let's start with grace, how about some ballroom' noticing their disheartened faces she continued. 'I'm not asking you to take it seriously, i'm asking you to twirl around' The two girls took their stances, Dinah deciding to lead performed the basic steps managing not to step on Normani's feet which the shorter girl was silently thankful for. After several successful twirls, the other girls clapped as they returned to their positions. 'See that wasn't so hard was it?'