The Morning After

Lauren slowly arose from her peaceful slumber with the events from last night still rolling around in her mind as well as the many questions it posed. She slid out of bed leaving her sprawled rather ungraciously on the floor and saw that Dinah and Normani were already awake as the younger of the two walked over and tapped Lauren's foot gently with her own. 

'Come on Lo, either go back to sleep or get up you're blocking the hallway' she requested with a tinge of tired annoyance in her voice. 

Lauren looked up at her apologetically and moved out of the way to let her pass. Dinah entered the back of the bus and the older Latina watched with perplexed interest since she was half expecting to see a still sleeping Camila but to her surprise it was empty. Normani called to Ally and positioned herself directly in front of her bunk which made Lauren jump and a small voice to be heard from outside. 

'What are you doing?' Camila asked once she had climbed the few remaining steps of the bus. She was fully dressed in her casual clothes with her hair perfectly tied up in a neat ponytail and a large smile across her face. Normani was the first to answer. 

'I'm trying to wake Ally, what does it look like i'm doing?' she replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

'I personally find that hilarious since it's usually Dinah we have to wake up' Lauren commented to which she received a tap against her shoulder from the girl in question.

'The nerve' Dinah quirked before returning to what she was doing. 

Everything was still until Ally's groans filled the room. She pulled back the curtain and poked Normani's cheek.

'Hi Mani-bear' Normani grinned at her words and tugged at her arm.

'Come on Ally-cat time to get up' she chuckled. The older girl dragged herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom leaving Normani to join Dinah in the back to find something to wear. Lauren on the other hand had something else in mind and walked over to where Camila was now sat perched on the sofa watching the TV. 

'Morning' Lauren greeted and sat casually beside the Cuban girl. 'What time did you get up?'

'About an hour ago, believe it or not the sofa back there isn't all that comfortable; I was tossing and turning all night' She shrugged as Lauren smiled at the memory of seeing her the night before and what she had said to the unconscious bundle. She couldn't help but let her eyes gloss over the younger girl who was sat in 'those' shorts and a crop top. Lauren hated to admit it but she had a weakness when it came to Camila's toned features, If she had to pick a favourite it would probably be her legs... yeah they were the tipping point. Like those things could go on for miles and she brings new meaning to the phrase 'a tall glass of water'. Lauren is certainly left drooling in her wake or dead if she caught her from behind and made the mistake of looking at her ass; that thing has it's own gravitational pull. Camila could feel Lauren looking her over and unabashedly licked her lips drawing Lauren's gaze from it's not so innocently minded adventure over the petite figure.

'See something you like?' she teased. Lauren almost immediately turned a deep shade of red knowing she had been caught. In an attempt to play it off she looked at the girl questioningly only to receive  a smug grin in return. She quickly made her escape by nonchalantly walking back to her bunk since any reply to that question would most likely be the wrong one.  

What game is she playing? She's probably just trying to mess with me or something.

She retreated to her comfort zone and pulled out her denim skinny jeans and black crop top then hurried into the bathroom that Ally finally emerged from and was soon free from the gaze that she felt trailing after her.