'Lettuce' Pick Up Where We Left Off

Little did Lauren know the girls where aware of her sudden disappearance but saw it as an opportunity to reflect on the days events. They pushed further into the booth, clustering together and lowering their voices to a near whisper. 'Okay, hold up, the bathroom? - check yo life' Dinah exclaimed, clicking her fingers in the air around her. 'What are we in some cheesy Rom Com? If they start getting it on in their i'm out!'

'Eww, Dinah, seriously!?' Ally complained 'That is so gross'.

'Hey y'all where thinking it' Dinah added. 

'So i take it we are all on the same page?' Normani asked, the two girls looked at her with confused faces and she raised her eyebrows in frustration. 'About Lauren and Mila?' she pressed. The two girls glanced at each other and shrugged their shoulders, still clearly missing the point. Normani held her head in her hands and sighed deeply. 'That there is something going on between them!' Nods and gestures of realization came from the two band members almost instantaneously who just laughed innocently at their shared moment of stupidity. 

'Of course, were you not there today at the pool?' Ally questioned rhetorically. 'And before y'all say it, this only brings us back to square one. Who likes who? Is it mutual? Who started it?'

'Okay Sherlock' Normani jested as Ally's face turned serious. 'It's got to be Camila right? I don't think she pulled that stint on stage for kicks'.

'So does Lauren feel the same? I'm so confused'. Dinah doubted. 'They have to know how the other one feels right?' Normani rubbed at her temples and Ally took a sip from her drink, swirling the straw around in her glass and becoming entranced by the ripples. 

'Okay let's just take a step back, i have a theory' DJ and Mani sat forward in their seats as if they were discussing top secret government information. 'On stage i keep thinking about Lauren's reaction, had something been going on before she may have emotionally reacted, but instead she was shocked like the rest of us. Now i'm not doubting her acting skills but i don't think anyone could fake that. So, i think this is something that only just started becoming a thing... y'know. As to who knows what, i honestly think Lauren has no idea. That's why they've been acting strangely, Lauren is trying to figure it out so she's playing along!' Ally raised her voice slightly at her final point, like it only just occurred her. Dinah and Normani laughed softly at little Ally and her detective skills.

'Okay so say everything you just said is true. Does Lauren feel the same way, or is she literally just 'playing along'?' Normani inquired. 

'Woah Mani, this is Lo we're talking about, there's no way she's messing around.' Dinah replied, shocked at her insinuation. 'Look at it this way, if you suspected that Ally or I had a crush on you and we went up and did what Mila did, what would you do?' Normani shook her head unknowingly.

'I don't know, i'd probably just ask you about it' She finally replied.

'Exactly! And why?' Dinah asked. 

'Because Mani's not interested in us!' Ally marveled.

'Sooo... wait, Lauren's playing along because she suspects and wants to know whether Camila really does like her or not because she feels the same way. Why doesn't she just ask her!'

'Because, where's the fun in that Mani?' Ally Quipped.

'Also they don't know what we know, so if Camila just straight up told Lauren and she didn't feel the same way, that would just be majorly awkward and vice versa. Therefore the games have begun'. Dinah announced cheerily. 

'Oh my god... Lauren totally likes Camila...and Camila likes Lauren' Ally contemplated.

'IT'S CAMREN YO' Dinah roared, and was promptly met with shushes from her two band mates. 'Don't shush me!'