Chapter 9 The bully's my husband?

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes and he caught it so he looked at me and hissed

"is that a problem.....?" i scoffed

"the name is Isabelle and no i don't have a problem unless it has something to do with you" he glowered at me and i smiled at him.

he spoke "I don't care if you have a problem with me, you have to obey our rules" i laughed and crossed my arms

"and what if i don't?" i said innocently, Carrie shook her head and Brooke pulled on my coat as a warning to stop but i held my ground seeing Edward's face harden he turned to Felix and spoke.

"Can i kill her now?" Felix chuckled and shook his head making Edward huff angrily and i smirked at him and then spoke

"If Aro wants me on the guard so much then why doesn't he ask me himself?" Felix looked at me and spoke

"it's safer to do it this way" i rolled my eyes at Aro's paranoia. I looked at Renesmee and spoke softly

"why do you kill them?" Jane spoke up this time glaring at me

"our job is to make sure Vampire's follow the rules and some people just happen to break the rules, but usually the Creator is killed, so we have to kill their creation. Half breeds aren't normal and they never will be" she said and i shook my head bitting my lip

"they didn't do anything they were just born, i mean you can't blame them for that" Edward chuckled evilly and my gaze went to him, he was laughing and shaking his head.

He saw me looking at him and his face hardened

"Our world would be a better place if they didn't exist" he spat looking at all of them with disgust. i felt vile rise up in my throat  getting ready to pull his head off but Renesmee and Brooke held me back while Carrie Glared at Edward with so much Hatred that the Fraze 'if looks could kill' went through my head.

Edward smiled at me and then he ran all the way to the front while Carrie angrily hissed out at Brooke and Renesmee

"why did you do that? we could've killed him! No one wants him alive!" for some reason that made me angry and upset it was strange.

Brooke spoke "Killing him isn't going to solve the problem, Carrie no matter what we do Carolin will still be dead" Carrie looked defeated and then Renesmee spoke softly

"He wasn't always this way, it's probably since mom died he's trying to hide his emotions and blaming everyone else but himself in order for him to feel a little bit better" Carrie shook her head and Brooke hugged her trying to Cheer her up.

Suddenly Felix spoke "Everybody Move!" we all ran and slowed down once we exited the woods and walked to the airport.

Renesmee held onto my arm as we walked inside and Felix payed for all of our tickets, and made sure that everyone sat next to each other. I got to sit next to Renesmee and Sadly Edward. I huffed once i saw the only seat was next to him and he rolled his eyes while looking out of the window.

I sat down and Renesmee stared at me with fear in her eyes. So i patted her cheek and forced a smile for her to feel better, she gave me a small smile and then whispered

"do you think Grandpa will find us?" i frowned and was about to reply until Edward beat me to it

" Aro probably convinced them that you weren't here" I glared at him as he smirked at us and crossed his arms. I growled at him and then Renesmee sighed probably wondering why her father still held a grudge against her.

I caressed Renesmee's hair trying to comfort her and i could see Edward looking at me from the corner of my eye, he looked...Confused and Thoughtful it was a very weird combination.

I remembered that i used to date him but i don't remember why we broke up or even if we didn't. It was like something was blocking me from thinking about the past.

I started feeling dizzy and suddenly i was pulled into a flashback

_____________

The Wedding gown. My mom looking like she could cry and my dad giving me something blue.

The wedding march. The guests laughing and talking about something. Me walking down the isle with a man with brown hair and Edward at the end of the isle smiling at me.

Saying my vowels and finally the kiss.

___________

i gasped and Renesmee gave me a confused look while Edward stared at me Curiously and i looked down on my finger looking for a Ring but then i realized it was in  my suitcase so it didn't get lost.

i groaned realizing that i was married to the most annoying,Mean and hot bully which means............

OH MY GOD!