Chapter 10 Hurting

chapter 10 Hurting

"what's wrong?" said Renesmee looking curiously at me and i forced a smile and looked at her

"nothing I'm just day dreaming about my past" she looked at me with her eyes burning with curiosity and i sighed so she smiled

"I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she whispered and i shook my head and looked at her

"before i was changed...i was abused" she gasped at my lie and waited for me to elaborate so i made up a lie

"my father blamed me for my mom leaving us and hit me in order to remind me that we lost her and he threatened me everyday saying that if i told the cops about it that he would kill me and i would end up just like my mother...alone and dead. One day when i arrived from school it was really quiet in the house so i thought he was gone and i breathed a sigh of relief until i heard glass breaking and his voice cursing" i took a breath trying to look scared and sad. Renesmee hugged me and then she whispered.

"you don't have to continue" i shook my head and stared at her with a lost expression plastered on my face.

"he was drunk and yelling about how he got laid off and that it was my fault and all that. I tried to calm him down but of course that backfired on me and he ended up smacking me on the face and kicking me. The pain was excruciating and he probably thought i was dead so he threw me in the garbage and the last thing i felt was someone bite my wrist and burning" i said and Renesmee frowned and hugged me tighter while i forced sobs to come out.

"shhhh...he can't hurt you anymore" i nodded and then hugged her back hoping to comfort her too. It was quiet until i heard chuckling coming from the front of us and i gritted my teeth.

Edward was looking at us with no sympathy and he was cold " i bet you deserved it, but looking at you he didn't do a good job since you obviously haven't learned your lesson" i felt anger bubbling under my skin and i glared at him.

"shut up! you don't know anything about me!" i seethed and then he smirked liking that he was making me mad and continued

"you heard me, princess you got what you deserved" i hissed at him and was about to jump him until my daughter pulled me back which i was still trying to grasp.

"you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover cause you'll never know what's in the inside" i said with my arms crossed and then he rolled his eyes and Resnesmee patted my back and we continued following Edward but i decided to annoy him.

"so...? Edward is it?" he didn't respond and he just glared ahead and didn't even glance at me so i cleared my throat nosily making him turn his head with an annoyed expression.

"yes?" he said through clenched teeth and his arms crossed i smiled

"where are we going?" he rolled his eyes

"you already know" i sighed and then shook my head putting on my puppy dog eyes

"i meant what room are you taking us to?" he growled and then looked down at me with his fists clenched

"the half breeds are in the dungeon area guarded by Felix and Alec and you are going to see Aro, Cauis and Marcus to talk" my eyes narrowed suspiciously and i sighed and looked at Renesmee and the others

"if they're staying in the dungeon room then I'm going with them" Edward rolled his eyes and then spoke in an emotionless voice

"that's not for you to decide" i rolled my eyes and then grabbed Renesmee's hand showing him that i would never let go of her hand and he didn't say anything.