~Spells and magic~

Uhmm....
So..
Actual setosolace chapter... XD
Adult language warning: Cuss Words
#^#^#^#^#^#

Seto's POV:

I run a shaky hand through my hair, messing around with the white band at my hairline.
I emit a small flame through my fingertip, and look at the item before me.
It's a small valve of liquid.
Truth serum.
I've spent days on this small potion, even creating some other potions while I was at it...
Like healing...
Invisibility...
Hunger...
But now I sit, with my truth serum.
I silently fist-pump before turning on the light switch, hissing slightly at the sudden light.

I open the door, and peek out, smelling some sort of desert being made in the kitchen.
I click the door closed again, and open a book on my bed.
I mumble the words as I read them, obviously bored of reading the same Latin text for the 29th time.
God my life is so boring.
How did Brice fall in love with me all those years ago??
I snap the book closed, and pull another, even heavier, book off my shelf.
I pop the book open to page 782, and look at the chapter header before me:
"Love and the workings."
I sigh, reviewing the chapter again.
I read this chapter for days over and over again when Brice moved away.

I cough slightly, and throw the book across my room, flopping backwards into my pillow, letting out a held-in sigh.
I lift my hand, and click the light off with my magic, and turn my body to the side.
It's not long until I doze off.

$-Time-Skip!-$

I hear the alarm in my head start going off, and I shoot my eyes open, trying to turn it off as fast as possible.
I cough slightly, and stand up, pulling on my usual clothes and heading downstairs.
Since my mother isn't awake, I sneak into the kitchen and snoop around a bit.
Brownies.
She was making brownies.
Case solved.

I step out the kitchen, and run off to brush my hair and teeth.

I sit lightly on the couch and pull out a book in French.
'le garçon bercé le mourant dans ses bras et a juré qu'il se vengerait'
I groan.
"Vous avez à me faire marcher!"
I mumble, putting the book back into my backpack, and staring at the clock; wishing I knew how to make time go faster.
'6:40'
I don't have to be out for the next 20 minutes!
I suck in a breath of air, and step outside anyways.
I whisper a night vision spell, and stare at the landscape that is clear-as-daylight for me.

I see a few crazy things.
A few kids smoking LITERAL weeds, a couple people staring out windows, and a boy and a girl making out in a tree.
I live in a friendly neighborhood.
The only sane people here are Tyler and I.

Since the ground is wet, I mumble a levitation spell, and sit slightly above the ground. 2 or 3 inches maybe.
I watch the world around me, speeding up the bloom process for a few flowers around me, just to have something to look at.
I pluck a daisy I made bloom, and stare at it, naming every single thing about daisies that I knew.
Jesus.
I'm such a bore.
I pull out that book in French again, and read the title aloud.
"French Wive's-Tales"
I open the book again, and continue reading from where I left off.

When the sun rises I turn off my night vision, and continue to read.
"Hey, Seto." Tyler mumbles, yawning.
He looks down at my book, and stares at the words as I mumble them.
"Why are you reading a book that's in French, Seto?" He states, glancing at me.
"And why the fuck are you floating?"
"Grounds wet." I say, blandly.

"What time is it?" I whisper, glancing upwards at Tyler.
He yawns again.
"Umm... 7:15? I don't know. It was like 7:09 when I left."
I yawn too, and smile.
"Why are you so tired, Tyler?" I say, cheerily.
He groans, sitting down on the damp concrete.
"I-uh..." He coughs a bit. "Mitch."