$-Whistles-$

Get your mind out the gutter, you dirty bitches XD.
Not THAT kind of whistle.
Although, I do LOVE your enthusiastically 'Sexy Imagination'!~
Adult language warning: Cuss words!

&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Mitch's POV:

I groaned, rubbing my head, and stretching around a bit under the covers.
I sat up, and opened my eyes a bit.
'Where the fuck am I?!'
My eyes dart open as I look around the room.
Baby blue walls, vanity, (a vanity is a dresser with a mirror on it) and an attached bathroom.

I stand up, and reach out to the note taped to the vanity mirror.
'Mitch,
Yes, today is a school day.
And just to let you know, you're in Jason's guest bedroom.
You don't have to go to school if you don't want to.
Spare clothes are in the bathroom.
~Tyler.'

I jump out the bed and into the bathroom, quickly jumping in the shower, drying off, snatching the spare white T-shirt and jeans, I throw my hoodie on, and run out the room, pulling my shoes off and speeding down the street to school.

It's lunch period when I finally get there.

I grab my backpack and walk to the library, not really in the mood to eat.
I sit down behind a bookshelf and pull out my book. 'Mockingbird' by Kathrine Ernskine.
I read lunch period away, and head off down the hallway, nose still tucked firmly in my book.
Until I ram straight into someone.

I raise my head slowly, braving myself for who I though it was.
"Hey, Mitch! Where Ya been all day?" Adam said, patting my shoulder slightly.
I let out a breath I had no clue I was holding in: and say: "I was just sleeping, why?"
Adam cocks his head to the side a bit.
"Because Jerome's been freaking out asking anyone if they've seen or heard from you..."
I suck in a breath, and nervously look to the left.
"U-uh... Cool... Do me a favor?" I stutter.
"Oookkaaayyy?" Adam says, suspiciously.

"Tell him you NEVER saw me?" I whisper.
"Why? Did you guys get in a fight or something?" Adam says cheerily; still not getting the seriousness of the situation.
I clear my throat a little.
"You can call it that..."

:-Time-Skip!-:

I had decided to walk home, to avoid seeing him.

I was innocently scrolling through my messages he had sent me; laughing at a few of them.
'Like he would've genuinely cared about me if Tyler didn't snap at him...'
I'd stop every few minutes, and roll up a snowball out of anger; only to crush it again.
Sometimes I would freeze mid-walk; because I though I saw him.
But I never did.

Until I was passing through the park.
By now I had started walking with a gal-friend from school. It was all casual talking, sometimes we'd bring up our crazy x's, other times we would talk about the latest game we played, or the coolest song we listened to that week.
Until I spotted Jerome.
And HER.

I only casted a glance in their direction, and kept walking.
Then I heard the girl mumble: "Isn't that the boy you said you desperately needed to talk to...?"
I didn't even look at them.
I just kept talking to the girl beside me, making sure to smile really brightly when she said my name to get my attention.
I heard the snow behind us crunch a bit, before I heard Jerome do our signature "Whistle".
The whistle we usually do to get each other's attention.

I didn't even turn my head.

Eventually the girl and I had to part ways, and I started walking alone.
"Mitch!"
This time I turned around.
"Oh mah gawd, Mitch! There you are!"
I just stared at him.
"I was looking for you everywhere!"
I just kept staring.
It was quiet for a moment.
"...I know. Adam told me..." I whispered.
I felt like crying.
I needed Tyler to cry on again.
((A/N: I need an adult XD))
"But..."
Jerome pauses.
"Adam told me he never saw you..."