What just happened?

Hey my LovelyLostgamers!~

Just wanna promote my Gal friend: MikasaAnime and her Amazing story so far! :D

Her story called "If Only" And it's about her (Mikasa), Hitoshi (A guy friend of ours, not really his name, it means something along the lines of "Ignorance" in japanese) and i (Eiko, Meaning something along the lines of "wise" or "child of a thousand generations")

So, go read it! XD

Btw, Language warning! ;)

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

Jerome's POV:

I saw them kiss. Jason and Tyler. I was just teasing them! I didn't mean it literally! They must be pranking me, right?! Right?! I felt my nose bleed a bit when i saw them press their foreheads together and smirk, saying "I love you's". HOLY SHIT! They're not pranking me, are they?! They must be!! No, no, no, no, no! This is NOT happening! Jason has NOT Fallen for a gay nerd!

How could this be?! I felt myself start to slip... No...

I fell out the tree.

"FUCK!" I cursed loudly, causing Jason and Tyler to run in opposite directions. One running away from me, the other running towards me. I soon saw Jason burst through the school doors, coming to help me up, and asked what happened, and why my nose was bleeding a bit. I just let it slide off my shoulders, and decided to use what i know for my own good; "Why don't you ask your Boyfriend?! You two seemed to have a spark or two fly, and one flew towards me! Obviously, it hit me in the nose, pushing me out the tree! Duh, Jason? What else could've happened?!"

Jason just stood there, Awestruck, red in the face. Until he finally spoke up, still looking like a cherry;

"You saw that, didn't you?" Then Jason's face turned from shock, to fury.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT, I'LL BEAT YOU SHITLESS! GOT THAT, FLUFFBALL?!" Jason screamed, causing the doors to the school to fly open, revealing a confident looking Tyler; who calmly snaked his arms around Jason's waist, Scaring him a bit. But the moment he rested his head on Jason's shoulder; collectiveness washed over Jason's face, as he was almost immediantly calmed. This Kid's magical... I though to myself, but i was soon snapped out of my thoughts by a husky woman's voice coming from Tyler; "How 'bout we Not leave this ball of fuzz here in a fit of confusion, huh, Jason? Don't let him wind up like the boys in Vegas... Confused and Scared." Jason giggled a little, and Tyler blushed a bit, asking; "What'd she say, Jason?" to this, Jason only Responded with a little "Oh, Nothing!~"

What was i witnessing?!

Love.

Oh, Jesus. Am i accepting this?!

Am i accepting Jason being gay?!

No- Yes, Yes i am...

Huh, Funny.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

There ya go guys! Just a small little chapter through Jerome's eyes, Cause, why not?

And when i say small, i mean small this chapter was only 500+ words long! :)