Lurking Love

Okay, This is the new chappy.

It's ACUTALLY gonna be Setosolace.
I MIGHT not be as good as i used to be when it comes to writing setosolace, Because i've stopped watching minecraft videos altogether. :/
Minecraft videos just bore me brainless now-o'-days. But I still love the shippings! So here i go, Giving it my best shot :3!

Adult Language warning: Cuss Words.

"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"?"

Seto's POV:

I usually see him in the halls, Smiling as he passes me by, nothing like how he used to act when he saw me.

Freeze in fear, and try to get away. But lately, we've been talking in the halls, instead of in private. And Tyler's even whispered things in Jason's ear, and they would nod, And laugh: pointing in our direction.

"SETO!" Mr. Ross yelled. The whole class was staring at me, And a few kids, like this kid everyone called Kermit the Frog, were giggling.
"S-sir?" I studdered, caught off gaurd by the Gray-and-Black bearded and haired teacher with a pony-tail. He stood above me, with his hammer in his hand. The hammer he uses to wake up sleeping kids. Was i sleeping?!

"If you would stop DAYDREAMING, and answer my question, we could get back to class!" He bellowed. "Yes, S-sir... What was the question?"

"If the track that a 12.4 gram Marble travels down is 15 meters long, and the time it takes to travel down the track is 1.35 seconds, What is the AVERAGE SPEED?" This was EASY! "11.1 Meters per Second" "And what is the FORMULA and EQUATION that you used to solve this problem?" He stared at me, getting a kick out of trying to embarrass me. Another easy one. "The Formula is Average Speed= Distance/Time. And the Equation i used is 15 Meters divided by 1.35 seconds. which i got 11.1 Meters per second." He grunted and turned around, getting back to the lesson.

Five minutes before the bell rang, he told us to copy our homework, and write down our Outcome Statement; which is what we learned that day. I looked out the window, and hoped that he wouldn't call on me to read my outcome statement, mostly because all i put down was "Today in Mr. Ross' classroom i learned more about Average Speed". Thank god the bell rung right as Ty, who sat next to me, read his outcome statement.

I looked down, listening to the people in the halls as i passed them by, a few of then screaming "FREEEDDDOOOMM!" This certantly wasn't freedom for me, I still had Mr. Boord's class. The worst part was? I wasn't even on the "List" and EVERYONE but TWO people are on his list! Those people were a girl named Nicole, and I.

Nicole wasn't anything special, Extremely dark Dirty Blonde hair, eyes that changed with her moods, skinny, and has a bit of acne. Her originial eye color is a greenish blue, and she's got all A's, and even wears glasses sometimes. How much more stereotypical could you get?

Anyways, I digress.
I walk Mr. Boord's classroom, and take a seat. Nicole glanced over at me from her seat and raised an eyebrow at my cold frown. Not that I hated Nicole or anything, it's just the fact I hate this class. History. The reason I hate this class is because of the teacher: Before he came, I was known as a "History Buff" but know, I'm sinking in a barrel of Boston Harbor Tea. Along with my A+ history grade. It's a B- now!

Mr. Boord stepped into the classroom and closed the door shut, startling the kids that were talking and not watching the door for his "Grand Appearance", like I do. This sassy girl named Meia shouted from behind me: "ABOUT TIME! God, I was about to think you weren't coming! Which I would've been PERFECTLY happy about!!!" Mr. Boord just glanced in her direction; and turned on the projector to start copying notes. "Now, class- " "MR BOORD IM NOT READDDDDYYYYY!!!!" "FINE! In... The...-" "GO SLOWER!!!!" ".....I.....n..."