I'm Sorry, Okay?!

Hey, my LovelyLostgamers!~

Just wanna give a shoutout to a good 'ol reader of mine, SandytheSorrcer!

Yayyyy. :)

This Chappy will be shot down in Brice's POV, The next chappy will be Seto's. :I

Adult Language warning: Cuss words.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\ 

Brice's POV: 

I wait for the next chance i get to talk to Seto, which was halfway through the day, when he was in the hallway going to lunch, and stop him. He only looks up at me and smiles, saying the words "About time, Brice!" I felt the urge to run away, But i didn't, i just stood there and whispered: "Yeah, it is, isn't it?"

Seto giggled a little, and then went to serious mode. He studied me up and down, and then stared straight into my eyes, thinking aloud "They've gotten duller, Brice." Was he talking about my eyes? "Wha-" Seto cut me off, begining to get into the topic i stopped him for, "Brice, do remember the day you said you Loved me?" Seto looked dead serious, it was kind of scaring me... Seto used to be able to look pretty serious, but this was just scary serious! I only nodded, and Seto sighed, continuing to talk on: "Brice, i was frozen in shock not anger. Do you know how much i wanted to say it back? And how much i wished i could take back time after you left? Brice, i would've given any price just to take back the silence and replace it with words; even my magic. But it never happened, Brice. And i just wanted to say im sorry for putting you through that." All i did was stare at Seto. He loved me? And because i ran away instead of confronting it, he doesn't love me now... 

Seto chuckled, and continued to walk away, leaving me there: Sad, Pained, Broken. So this is what i must've done to him... I was too cruel to Seto, How could he love me now? I should be the one apologizing! Not Him!

Then why aren't you? 

My God. "Seto! Wait!" I yelled to Seto, all he did was huff out air, and turn his head, "Yes, Brice?"

"Im so sorry, Seto! Im so Sorry, Okay?! I'm so Fucking Sorry! I put you through so much pain and Misery, and you were the only person man enough to apologize for a crime you didn't commit! I'm such a pansy!" I saw Seto turn fully around, and start to walk towards me, but i turned my back away from him, i didn't diserve his Kind whispers, his sweet words. I saw that he had lost weight, and gotten paler; Because of you, Brice.

Seto put his hand on my shoulder, and whispered "You don't know how much pain i was put through, Brice. But that's okay. You don't need to be put through the same pain, Brice. You're too Kind for misery and sadness." Seto smiled a friendly smile, like old times, and walked away.

What had just Happened?

Had he just said i was too kind for Misery and Sadness? 

I'm so confused; it thought he would be angry, that he would use his magic to slam me against lockers, and ruff me up a bit. But he didn't. All he needed to smile again was an apology, How crazy what that?

But that smile, and those giggles...

No! Stop, Brice! He doesn't like you anymore! You broke him in two.

Then stitch him together again, Brice. No. i wasn't going to put myself into his life again. He had new friends! 

And just as i though that, i saw Jason run past, holding Tyler's glasses in his hands. And a semi-blind Tyler run into a locker, Yelping in pain and surprise. Jason turned on his heels and burnt rubber as he dashed down the hall to Tyler's aid, luckily there was another hallway connecting to this one, and i hid behind a corner, blocking myself from Tyler's or Jason's view, just to watch what happened next; ya now, to prove the rumors wrong or right.

And i was Not ready to see them be proven right.

"You, okay, Dude?" Jason called to Tyler, to which Tyler only responded with a nod, rubbing his head.

"I want my glasses back, Jason" Tyler finally said after a while, Jason then put his glasses back on his face, and kissed his nose. Tyler crossed his arms and pouted whining "You're such a tease, Jason!" Jason only chuckled and said "What, Like you can do any better?" "Yes, i can, actually." Tyler sneered, cupping Jason's face with his hands, and pulling him in for a kiss, a short one. Tyler pulled away, Smirking; and leaving Jason pouting, and whining like Tyler only mere seconds ago.

"Told Ya." Tyler teased. 

It was so hard for me not to laugh. I had to bite my lip and close my nose just to make sure i didn't make some really loud exhaling noises.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Done-a-roonie! :D

I added MunchingUniverse into this chappy just to lighten the mood!~

Jason: Wait, WHAT?! THEY SAW THAT?! 

Me: Jason, calm down!

Jason: NO!

Me: TYLERRRRR

Tyler rushes into the room and puts his arm on Jason's shoulder, calming him instantly.

Me: Jesus, Tyler. You're Magical. XD