A Newer kid, Yay.

Alrighty guys! I'm back!

And because i was such a sick loser, i stayed up all night trying not to hurl, so i just woke up like  2 hours ago. XD

Which means i woke up at around 4:00 pm est, which i did.

So here's a Seto chappy, Finally, he hasn't had one in a while, so it's only fair.

I plan on it being only him in this chapter, Showing a new kid around. Ya know, Talkin' 'about life.

Adult language ahead: Cuss words, and past trigger warnings.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Brice finally did it.

He apologized, The one thing i wanted for all these months was an apology for running off, for not being patient, and that's what i got.

"SETO!"

"Huh, What?"

"I was trying to ask if you would show the New Kid around, Because you were New this month aswell." The teacher stated, i only mumbled a "Sure." And walked out the door with the new kid following me. He tried to spark conversation, but i didn't respond, until after a while he said something that caught my ear. "Are you keeping secrets?" I only looked at him stunned, How could he read me? How could he tell so quickly i was keeping secrets?! I looked him up and down, like i had done with Brice yesterday. Black hair, Brownish gray eyes, a little stubble around the chin, a shirt covered in a mixture of greys and blacks, dark grey pants, black converses, and a chain around his neck leading to something tucked into his shirt. I only smile after a while of staring at him, which i could feel his discomfort radiating off of him, Being a sorcerer had some awesome perks. After a comfortable silence (for me) i finally responded with the words "How'd you read me like an open book?" To this he smirked a little; only replying with "So am i. I'll tell you, if you tell me."

Since he seemed to be enjoying this conversation, i just went long with it; "My secrets are worth 7x more shock value than yours, you go first." After a little grumbling from him, he just gave in; with a little sigh. "My Father is dead, my mother is incapable of taking care of herself, so i do it for her. I tried to commit suicide once, beliving it was the way out; i was wrong. My father left his amulet for me, i wear it, everyday. It's make of pure gold, with a powerful gemstone in the middle, that only responds to powerful emotion. We moved here to escape social services, and i'm gay. The end."

I only smirked. "My father is in prison. I'm gay. I had a made a mistake in my past that caused a person that wanted to be more than friends with me to move here, then only a year after i moved here. Coninquidence.  He only just apologized to me yesterday. I've killed more than one person. My dad's goons being the people who have ceased... not innocents. i had cronical depression before i moved here, causing me to lose 15 pounds, and lock me off from society. And i'm a sorcerer, the End." His facial expression was priceless.

He only he responded with two words: "Show Proof."

That's what i did. I lifted his textbooks out of his hands with my magic, and locked them to the cealing. i also decided to do a dick move, and read his mind, taking everyword from his mind and saying it aloud; in his voice. After a while, he finally said Uncle, and told me to give him his textbooks back. I did, eventually.

"Oh, by the way, My name's Taylor, Everyone calls me Ant, though."

"Seto."

"I already know, the teacher screamed it at you." "Hehe, yeah..."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Alrighty! Short Seto chappy!

I'm kind of already reaching the climax to the story....

Which is....

Seto: *cups my mouth, causing me to jump*

Me: *i lick his hand, causing him to rip it off my mouth* It is...

Ssundee: I LIEK CAKE! 

Me: WTF IAN?! NOW I HAVE TO ADD YOU INTO THE CASTING!! AND WHERE ARE YOUR SUNGLASSES?!

Ssundee: Brice took 'em off! And then he said if i ruined your outro, i get a piece of cake.

Me&Seto: I-Ian.. Why are your eyes splitting postions?

Derp-Ian: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE?! DO I LOOK PRETTY TO YOU PEOPLE?! DO YOU LOVE ME NOW MOM?! I'VE MADE FRIENDS! :D

Seto: BRICCEEEEEE!!!!!! *runs out of room, slamming Brice into a wall.*

Me: NO! IAN! STAY OVER THERE! NOOOOOOO! *Ian tackles me to the floor*

Derp-Sundee: Hope you guys enjoyed this.. Ugh.. STORY! Eat you later, my tastey peice of Cake! :D 

~The Beautiful Derp-Ssundee concludes this 800 word chappy.~