Valentine's Day Special #1

I don't really have anything to write here except for the fact I know that you're forever alone if you're reading this right now XD.
I'll be your valentine. ❤️
Adult language warning: cuss words
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Seto's POV:

I've literally been dropping some of the most un-subtle hints known to man, but Brice can just be so fucking retarded sometimes.
So I've gone through the trouble of asking to see his art notebook.
And I've learned a lot.
Brice has a weird fetish for Neko-People.
He has a lot of pages filled with sketches of Nekos.
So I'm going to do something very stupid this Valentine's Day to try to get him to 'notice me'.
'Why?'
I think, looking at myself in the mirror.
My brown cat ears twitch slightly in obvious annoyance, and I see my long brown tail swoosh from left to right in hatred.
'Why am I going this far for love? Why does Brice have to be so stupid and thick-skulled sometimes?'
I sigh, and see my mom standing in the doorway of my room through the mirrors reflection, blankly staring at her "Catified" son.
She covers her hand with her mouth, and suppresses her laughter.

"Don't laugh at me, I'm trying to get Brice to notice me." I grumble, my ears swiveling off into an undignified stance.
She giggles. "I think it's cute! And you're doing all this for Brice?" She bubbles.
I sigh, and nod, stepping past her to get my hoodie.
I snatch my hoodie off the stair railing, and manage to put it on without irritating my tail.
'God damnit. My tail's stem is so fucking sensitive...' I think in a slightly annoyed tone, my ears pressing flat to my hair.
I chuckle lightly, remembering my difficulty with getting the properly fitting tail hole cut into my jeans and boxers.
'I fucking hate this tail.'

I kiss my mom goodbye, or at least try to.
Because the second I got close to her she started to stroke my ears, causing me to shudder in a racking fit of innocent pleasure.
And I started to purr.
"Aww! Are you purring?! That's so cute!" She squealed, ruffling my hair, causing me to lean into her hand, craving the attention and great feeling. I mewled and purred at her touch.
Eventually I regain my common sense, and slap her hand away.
"You're an embarrassment, mother." I grumble, trying to get over the sudden fierce craving of her gentle rubs and soft pets.

She smiled softly.
"And you're my adorable son."

-Timeskip!-

I sat at the bus stop, staring at the cement as Jason and Tyler stared blankly at me.
"And that... Was an accident?" Tyler whispers to himself, going over the excuse story I told them in my mind.
'Oh, hey, Jason! The Neko look? Oh... Um... Yeah... I had a really bad potion spill... Why do you ask, Tyler? It makes me look adorable? Uhm, thanks?'
Yeah. That was literally the conversation.
My ears swivel sharply to the left, and my tail flicks in annoyance from their stares.
"The bus is coming." I say aloud, reminding them my hearing is now even MORE advanced.
Usually I can hear the bus coming from a block and a half down, but thanks to these wretched cat ears, I can hear the bus from probably about 3 blocks away.

Tyler wipes his glasses clean, even though they weren't even dirty.
"Well, while you have to go through the day looking like a fucking adorable Neko Seto, I have to try to drag Mitch away from Jerome without being ripped apart." Tyler mumbled, giggling.
"Jerome's starting to become immensely jealous when Mitch hangs out with other guys, and it's kind of hilarious when he tries to deny it." Jason adds, chuckling.
I feel my ears flick and my tail start to sway in delight of the light-hearted gossip.
But it's all interrupted by the unnaturally loud and obnoxious bus, wheezing and clanking around the corner.
"Good luck with the Jerome thing." I chuckle, trying the block out the annoying noise of the bus as I step up the first few steps, gladly accepting the attention of the stares of the students, and loving the feeling of strokes my tail receives by the few girls who have the nerve to reach out and try to pet me; to see if I were real.

But the one thing I loved the most? Watching Brice's face as I passed him.
It immediately turned red, and I heard him whisper: "Holy Shit."
And, indeed, I felt like the holiest piece of shit right now.
Like usual, Brice was waiting for me when I got off the bus, but this time, he stared at my swaying and flicking tail as I approached him.
"Hey..." He whispered, breaking his gaze away from my tail to stare into my eyes.
I don't know why, but a warm feeling swooped through me when he stared directly at my face, and his deeper-than-usual Australian accent melted through the air like expensive Valentine's Day chocolate.
I felt like exploding.
Why does he have to sound so fuckable when he's tired?!
"Hey, Seto? You there?" Brice quizzes, snapping his fingers in my face.
My tail fluffed in surprise, and my ears perked up.
"Y-yes?" I whisper, trying not to tackle him to the ground and rub into him. 'Damn these cat instincts!'
"Nice Neko setup." He whispered, laughing lightly.
I nodded, repeating my earlier excuse.
"I spilled a failed potion..."
Brice just shrugs, and signals for me to follow him into the school building.

In all honesty, on any day other than this, I would've shrunk away from the attention I was given, but I knew I looked intruding when even Mitch stared and smiled at me.
Which earned me a sharp glare from Jerome.
And Brice just kept staring straight forward.
I mean, what would you do if your '(Ex?)Crush' suddenly turned into a Neko for a day, an earned stares and glares from all your friends?
I would flip.
But, unfortunately, IM the Neko.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Part one is done! >:3
Part two will come out tomorrow...
Hopefully XD