#1 standing alone

"Bye Saihara-kun I'll see you tomorrow" Kiibo said as he walked out of the school gates. I waited until everyone was gone and I walked back into the school....up the stairs and to the rooftop

I slowly opened the doors and i saw him. A boy with purple hair standing on the rooftop all alone. He was currently staring at the ground below him with no expression......his shoes were off which worried me immensely "H-hey....." I said softly only to not get acknowledged at all "you aren't going to jump....are you" I asked as I approached the boy and placed my hand on his shoulder gently. He flinched at my touch but still said nothing. I noticed that he had blood or something seeping through his uniform so I gently grabbed him by the arm and lead him away from the edge of the rooftop....he didn't seem to care. Just as I was about to roll up his sleeve to see what was bleeding though he stopped me by grabbing my wrist but still nothing was said.

He wouldn't let me go unless I let go so I gently let go of his wrist and he stared at me for a moment before returning to where he was standing "what is under your sleeves?" I asked to no answer....as I expected "can you at least tell me your name!" Dispite the fact that I had seen him in the hallway and I even had a few classes with him I didn't know his name but most people called him short stack which probably isn't his name....no response again.....

I ended up staying there with him for hours just to make sure he didn't jump and at around seven the boy got a phone call....i usually don't like eavesdropping but....it'll be just once "hello?...." That was the first time I heard his voice....it was light, raspy and somehow vaguely childish at the same time. The boy listened to the phone for a few minutes in silence before glumbly saying "I'll be home soon" And hanging up the phone. He turned around and stared at the ground as he shook slightly then he basically forced himself to move forward towards the doors that lead to the stairwell. I was going to stop him but.....that phone call sounded important so I just let him go.....i hope that he will be okay......

I opened my phone to see that I had five missed calls and twelve text messages. Most were from my roommate shirogane saying that she didn't know where I was and that she was beginning to get worried....i sighed softly before putting my phone in the pocket of my uniform and I beginning the walk to our apartment. I should probably come up here tomorrow to make sure that he dosent come back.....

I hope he doesn't come back