Sweet Lie

The next day jungkook woke up early, for some reason he couldn't sleep last night there was a guilt which was making him reckless. He got freshed up and got out of the room to search for taehyung. Counting his steps he carefully got down.

"Man this mansion is like a castle I could never memorise the path. " Jungkook talked to himself.

"Need help to guide you the way "

"Excuse me , who are you ?"

" I'm R- , I'm Namjoon taehyung's friend you have met me before " He said not sure which name to use, he didn't knew that jungkook got to know about their true identity.

"Oh Namjoon hyung , thank you can you take me to Jin hyung "

"Sure here hold my hand I'll take you " Namjoon guided him where Jin was. They both ended up in the dinning room where Jin was having breakfast.

"Oh jungkook you got up good morning have a seat " Jin said and Namjoon helped him to sit down.

"Good morning hyung, umm is taehyung here "

"Oh no dear taehyung has went for a meeting early in the morning "

"Do you know when he'll come back "

"I'm sorry jungkook I'm afraid I don't "

"Ok... By the way hyung I needed to ask you something"

"Yeah sure go ahead "

"Yesterday whatever you said to me I thought about it a lot and taehyung's word was ringing in head . "

Just tonight only you told me that you love me you accepted me as your boyfriend and just after few hours when you got to know about my identity you hate me. " Taehyung faked laughed
"Guess you never really loved me Jeon "

"In the heat of the moment I realised that I said too much, I was so scared that I didn't realised that I hurted my boyfriend. For that moment I forgot that I love him that I trusted him with my life that he is my own protector and happiness. I did had friends but there was no one as taehyung, taehyung was there for me always except for one time but even that was for my protection. I can't help but fall in love with him " Jungkook said and Jin looked at him fondly .

"So I have decided it, I'll give him a chance to prove himself whether he is my Taehyung or that mafia leaders V "

"I'm so happy for you jungkook you made the right choice. "

"Thanks hyung I'll talk to him today "

"Best of luck jungkook ah it's late well I'm leaving to the hospital if you need anything ask Namjoon ok "

"Ok bye hyung " With that jin left for the hospital. Jungkook was alone he called Namjoon and he helped him in having breakfast. Namjoon was shocked to know that jungkook got to know about their secret but then he helped him in remembering the steps for every room so that it won't be difficult for him to roam around next time.

The whole day jungkook did nothing at afternoon after having lunch he slept for a while . Taehyung still didn't came back jungkook was getting bored so he through to walk around the mansion on his own while walking he came across the practice room . The practice room was location a little far from the mansion but still inside Tarhyung's property.
Jackson and his group were doing their everyday training and workout today surprisingly Yugyeom joined them too after Jackson literally begged him to joint them as the Got4 isn't complete without him so he thought to give it a try. Yugyeom was surprised to see jungkook there.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here " He asked.

"Yugyeom is that you? When did you joined "

"Just today only but what are you doing here it's not safe for you here, come with me " Before anyone could say anything yugyeom dragged jungkook with him.