Leader

While driving Taehyung looked at the sleeping bunny boy beside him, he sighed.

"Why I can't get you out of my head, whenever I try to forget you always show up and I can't even resist you , I told myself that I was returning the favour on you but still I can't see you suffering why? "

Jungkook was too drunk to remember anything. Soon they reached taehyung's mansion he picked him up bridal style and took him in his room . He layed him on his bed and looked at his face in the mirror.

"What am I doing , why am I helping him what if anyone saw me tonight, I don't want to look weak to anyone yes I have no weakness "

He walked towards jungkook and scanned his Bunny's flawless face.
"Then why am I so weak for you, what are you doing to me bunny boy " He sat beside him and took his hand in his hand , he removed some hairs from his eyes to see his face properly.

"How did you even get in such a place, why are you always getting yourself in trouble if I wasn't there today you would have -" His eyes landed on his rosy lips, he rubbed his teary cheeks and unconsciously lean down to capture his Bunny's lips

*knock *
*knock*

He came back into his senses and realised what he was doing he pecked his forehead and went to open the door.

"Jin hyung? What are you doing this late "

"I had something very important to tell you that's why I was waiting for you to return "

"What was it "

"Today just after you left for the party she payed a visit to the mansion "

"She came here, but why "

"To have a discussion with you " Jin said and taehyung sighed.

"Just sleep for tonight we'll talk about this matter tomorrow " Jin said and taehyung nodded.

"Okay "

"And I heard the guards talking about a boy whom you carried till your room " He asked while eying his brother.

"Ahh that I just saved him from getting laid in the bar that's it he was too drunk to go back that's why I brought him here "Jin gave taehyung a look like 'wtf' .

" Seriously taetae you think you'll bring any boy like that to the mansion "

"What do you mean i-" Taehyung was speechless his brother could easily read him like the back of his palm.

"He is the bunny boy isn't it "

"yes he is , but I was just helping him nothing else"

"Helping ? Or you don't want to accept  your soft side for that bunny boy isn't it "

"I, don't know "

"See taehyung you don't know how happy I'm to see you care for someone , you know blind people get attach to the person who always helps and cares for them and that's what happens with jungkook, he is attached to you he needs you and all you are trying to do is run away. After doing so much for him you are just running away, it was better if you haven't helped him then "

"You are right hyung but I don't want the world to see me as a weak man and jungkook he is already seen by Kai's mens if they know he is my weaknesses they can harm him for revenge "

"Taehyung listen to me you are scared as if you are a criminal who is hiding from the cops. Do you understand that you are the 'Leader' whatever you say is a rule and if anyone disobey you finish them off. Be like our dad, if he would have thought like that he wouldn't have started a family. Use your power for yourself " Jin explain and motivated his brother.

My Love is Blind जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें