Checkmate

Few hours ago......

"Impossible I-i can't believe this shit  " Namjoon said while looking at his computer screen , he was sitting in the operator room . He got up hurriedly and pull off their emergency alarm , he suddenly realised jungkook's protection is must in a situation like this he must be scared hearing the alarm blew through the mansion and their territory , without wasting time he called Hoseok.

Hoseok rushed towards the operator's room
"What's wrong "

"First tell me where's jungkook " Namjoon cut him off.

"He went out with yoongi just few minutes ago why  "

"Wherever they went call him back right now "

"Don't worry he went to the HQ to meet V "

"HE WHAT!!!!" Namjoon screamed

"God what happened are you gonna explain me " Hoseok said and Namjoon pulled him towards the screen

"Look " the moment Hoseok saw this this mouth hung open and his eyes widen .

" Now quickly call yoongi "

"Y-yes " Hoseok called yoongi's number but everytime it went on recording .

"He's not picking up " Hoseok panicked

"That lazy bastard he might have kept his phone on silent . "

This time the call was picked up .

"Hello yoongi where are you " Hoseok asked immediately

"Umm Sir I'm trainee no 502  Suga has left his phone in the training room " the person on the call replied . The line from Hoseok's side went silent .

Namjoon and him shared a terrified look .

"Listen here who ever you are take some senior trained members with you to the HQ in full speed and bring back jungkook right now alright " Hoseok said

"Alright Sir" 

"Be quick it's an S rank Mission "

Meanwhile Namjoon started the rescue plan for Taehyung .

"Hello this is RM from the operator's room I need everyone to get ready and start heading today's the HQ immediately we are facing Code Red I repeat everyone get ready to move out to the HQ with weapons " he called out in the mic .

After that announcement there was a stampede type of rush among the members everyone was getting ready in their special bulletproof suit and taking out their weapons
.

" I have send some of our men's to bring back jungkook hopefully nothing bad happens " Hoseok said

After sometime many big cars loaded with armed guys was rushed to the HQ leading by Hoseok while some IT members stayed with Namjoon in the control room to guide them .

_________________________________________________

Just as jungkook was gonna step a car stopped it's way standing in front of him ,  He panicked seeing the black car coming out of nowhere that's how fast it was .

The door opened and jungkook was pulled in .

"What the hell are you doing leave me alone "

"Master Jeon I'm afraid you have to co operate with us and get in the car quickly "

"Why what wrong I wanted to meet taehyung , I'm not going anywhere without seeing him "

"We got orders to take you away from here sir you have to come with us we'll protect you "