CHAPTER 26

CINCY is walking around with Jam inside a boutique while carrying the clothes and underwear they have chosen to buy. Now they are in the boxer area and she is choosing a boxer for Lucifer. She also plans to go to the grocery store because she has run out of stock in her house.

Nasa gitna siya ng pagpili ng mga boxer na bibilhin nya para sa nobyo ng tuksohin siya ni Jam.

"Naks naman! Binibilhan nya ng boxer ang baby niya" Tudyo sakanya ni Jam habang pumipili pili pa rin siya ng boxer.

Natawa siya sa tudyo nito saka hindi na pinansin ang pangaasar pa nito sakanya, pagkatapos nyang bumili ng mga boxer para kay Lucifer at nagbayad na sila saka sila lumabas ng boutique.

They walked around for a few more minutes when they thought of getting food first. They ate at a resto they had just passed. After they ate, the next thing they did was go to the grocery store, they left their purchases in the car and then at the same time entered the grocery store and grabbed a push cart.

Cincy just put the things she needed and the chips she wanted and the chocolates while her companion Jam put almost the food they were going through in her cart, she was just shaken.

Her face automatically facepalm when she saw the contents of Jam's cart full of concentrated food,"really, Jam? Balak mo bang magtayo ng tindahan sa dami ng pagkain na kinuha mo?"

Tinignan ni Jam ang cart niya saka tinignan ang kaibigan nuyang nakatingin sa kanya," hindi ka pa ba nasanay sakin? Ganto ako mag-grocery, buti nga nakaka ng babe ko ang gastusin sa tuwing nakakasama ko siyang mamili."

Napailing na lang siya sa sinabi ng kaibigan niya pero napangiti din siya dahil habang binabanggit ng kaibigan niya ang cs nila ng boyfriend nito ay nakangiti ito at mukang masaya sa love life nito, and she's thankful for that. Masaya siya na masaya ang kaibigan niya sa piling ng boyfriend nito.

After they went to the grocery store and her head ached with the amount Jam had bought it reached two push carts. It seems like less than a month has passed since they bought it but knowing Jam less than a month will run out of them immediately. and it is not surprising that Jam paid almost five thousand while she only spent three thousand on her grocery. She then asks herself if Gideon also has a headache every time he goes to the grocery store with Jam.

The things they bought barely fit in the compartment of their car so they put the others in the backseat and they started the trip home. Hinatid nya si Jam sa bahay nito pagkatapos niya itong ihatid ay dumiretsyo siya sa bahay niya.

Bitbit ang lahat ng binili ay pumasok siya sa loob ng bahay nya at nagtaka ng marinig niyang nakabukas ang TV sa sala kaya naglakad sya papunta roon at nakita nya si Lucifer na komportableng nanonood ng.... Ben 10? Habang nakapatong ang dalawang paa nito sa maliit niyang lamesa.

Napailing na lang siya saka lumapit sa pwesto nito, nasa likod siya nito huminto,"ikaw ang tanda mo na ben 10 pa rin pinapanood mo"

Lucifer turned to her while smiling,"hi baby" he extended his lips begging for a kiss.

Umuklo si Cincy saka hinalikan sa labi si Lucifer,"more, kiss me more baby" ani Lucifer.

Imbis na halikan ulit si Lucifer umayos siya ng tayo dahil nangangalay na ang mga braso siya sa bitbit nyang pinamili niya." Mamaya na, aayusin ko muna ito"

Humaba ang nguso ni Lucifer kaya napailing na lang ulit si Cincy saka naglakad paapuntang kusina niya dala ang mga pinamili. She put down on the island counter what she had bought and then she dragged them into the correct containers, when she had arranged everything except the clothes she had bought she walked back to the living room carrying the clothes she had bought. She presented a paper bag with only a boxer to Lucifer.

Lucifer took it and took out its contents,"boxer? Pano mo nalaman ang size ng boxer ko?"

"Nung kinalkal ko ang damitan mo sa bahay mo" nakakibit balikat niyang sagot.

"And you actually even chose a pink boxer" Nakangiwing aniya ni Lucifer habang hawak ang kulay pink na boxer.

She chuckled when she saw the disgust on Lucifer's face then she took the pink boxer shorts Lucifer was holding,"what's wrong about this? Ang ganda kaya"

"And this, "Lucifer touched both sides of the gray boxer," seriously, baby? Bear? You can just buy me a plain boxer not like this. " Lucifer's pouted as he looked at the boxets one by one and frowned at the designs." Baby, you are bullying me"

Malakas siyang natawa saka kinuha ang lahat ng binili niyang boxer,"this is their best selling boxer and they are so cute." Panunudyo niya pa na mas lalong kinahaba ng nguso ni Lucifer, making her laughed even more.

Lucifer picked up the boxer with the large bear design on the back." It was as if the dignity of my manhood had been trampled on"

She grin from ear to ear,"no, it's just a boxer baby"

Lucifer was shaken by Cincy's teasing of him and then helplessly looked at the boxers, as if my mom had just bought a boxer. He thought.

Siguradong magkakasundo ang dalawa kapag pinakilala nya ito sa mama niya.

Thought that, He caught Cincy's attention,"baby"

"Hmm?" Cincy hummed.

"I thought i would introduce you to my parents"

Cincy stilled, unable to move, and her two hands stopped in the air fixing the boxers she had bought. Afterwards, she came to her senses, but she was still shocked." W-when?"

Lucifer chuckled softly when he saw the shock written on his baby's face," relax, I'm just planning that, my parents will be visiting me from the states next week"

Cincy was nervous, she knew Lucifer's father because she had already met him when Lucifer's car almost hit her, but she hadn't seen his mother yet. Pano na 'yan? Ang panget na ng unang kita nila ng ama nito sana naman hindi matulad sa ina nito.

"Baby, pano kung hindi ako magustuhan ng mama mo?" She nervously said to Lucifer.

Lucifer snorted then it approached her and touched both her cheeks and brought it slightly closer to his face,"don't be too negative baby, i trust my instinct that my mom will like you."

"How sure are you?"

Lucifer gave her a light kiss,"one million percent."

She removed Lucifer's hands from his cheek and then squeezed the bridge of his nose." I'm being serious here!" She sighed,"what if she doesn't want me for you? I'm sure your dad doesn't like me because the first time we met was the one who shouted and we argued in front of him then because of your stupidity you almost hit me with your car"

"Hey, that's not my fault!" Depensa ni Lucifer sa sarili,"you are the one who will suddenly cross just to pick up the kitten in the middle of the highway"

She glared at Lucifer,"what did you say? So you were saying I'm wrong? I'm just care about the kitten"

Mahinang natawa si Lucifer sa topic nilang dalawa saka siya naglalambing na yumakap at ibinaon ang ulo sa leeg nito,"pagtatalunan na naman ba ulit natin 'to?"

"You started it!" Cincy snapped at him.

"Yeah, yeah." he agreed as if he didn't want to argue anymore. "It's my fault."

Cincy smiled then stroked her baby's hair with its head buried in her neck,"good dog"

He was shaken by what his baby said then crawled his hand on her waist and tickled it. Cincy lay down on the sofa while laughing and removing Lucifer's hand that was tickling her side.