CHAPTER 44

"Ma! Cincy is not allowed to eat too much chocolate!" Lucifer irritably tells his mother that she tolerates Cincy's eating chocolate.

it's been a month since that they both informed their parents that Cincy was pregnant and his mother didn't stop visiting their house and she's weren't spoiling with almost everything Cincy was going to do.

Cincy was 8 months and 1 weeks pregnant and did nothing but sleep, eat chocolates, and get mad at him.

Her mother's eyes rolled. "Can you stop being overprotective for once? Only now will Cincy eat chocolates again and then you will ban her." Hinaplos ng ina nya ang likod ng kasintahan." Look at her, she enjoys eating Chocolates, let her do what she wants because she is pregnant."

"Mom, but those chocolates are not healthy for her." Amang kukunin niya na ang chocolates sa kamay ni Cincy ng malakas na tinapik ng ina niya ang kamay niya saka siya nang-aasar na dinilaan ni Cincy." Mom!"

"Stop it, Ld. Go and leave." Pagtataboy ng sarili niyang ina." Hayaan mo na ang asawa mo sa gusto niyang kainin at saka ngayon lang naman sya ulit kumain ng chocolate."

"Mom—"

his mother raised her palm in front of him signaling him to stop.

He just sighed deeply." Okay, fine. but only now. You need to eat nutritious food." He reached out to kiss it on the head. "I've got your milk ready, it's in the kitchen. Drink it, okay?"

Nakangusong tumango si Cincy." Okay,"Cincy hates drinking milk for reasons she doesn't know, every time she drinks milk she gets sick of the taste but Lucifer talked to her and said it was for her and their baby so even against her will she forced herself to drink it."Male-late ka ba sa pag-uwi mamaya?"

"No, uuwi ako ng maaga." Muli niya itong hinalikan pero sa pagkakataong to ay sa labi na, saka sya bumaling sa ina niya at nakipag beso."Mom, ikaw muna bahala sa baby ko."

He playfully pinched his mother's side. "Yes, I'll take care of your baby."

Napailing na lang siya saka hinalikan muli sa ulo si Cincy bago naglakad palabas ng bahay. Ayaw nyang iwan si Cincy sa ina nya. knowing his mother just spoiled Cincy and would not follow his order to eat fruit.

It's only a month and his baby is about to give birth, they were supposed to get married in a month when Cincy was pregnant but they talked about getting married only after Cincy gave birth.

Gusto pa nito na magpakasak sila kapag nakakapaglakad na ang anak nila pero hindi siya pumayag. Sobrang tagal kung ganun ang mangyayare, He wants to marry Cincy as soon as possible. There are many men hanging out with his wife even though they know his baby has a fiance, so it's better for them to get married so that his baby has a fence.

Especially David, he can't forget when he saw it very close to his baby when he was in his cafe. That nerve that guy approached his fiance.

He told this man to the man to stay away from his baby but the bastard was very rude to him. The bastard david said that he didn't care if his baby had a fiance, so his head became hot, his eyesight darkened and he beat David, so that same day David was rushed to the hospital because of the excessive beating and David's family sued him.

Their case against him did not continue because of his cousin's lawyer who helped him. Cincy was angry with him when she found out what he did and she ignored him for a few days. He apologized and explained why he did that, his baby understood her and they got along.