CHAPTER 23

NAG-ANTAY sa loob ng opisina ni Lucifer si Cincy, pinapasok siya ni Gideon ng makita siya nito at sinabing nasa conference room si Lucifer kaya pinapasok siya nito at para sa loob na mag antay. Balak niya kasing dalhan ng pagkain ang nobyo dahil baka hindi na naman ito kumain.

She first watched over Jam in the shop and then she came here. She was sitting comfortably on the sofa and placed her mats with only food for her baby on the mini table and she was playing a game on her cellphone as a pastime. She waited for an hour when the door of Lucifer's office finally opened and the one she was waiting for entered.

"Hi baby!" She got up from sitting on the sofa and approached Lucifer then kissed  him,"i brought you your lunch."

While Lucifer was surprised when his girlfriend came to him, he knew that she was also busy in her shop. even though he was surprised, he hugged his girlfriend on the waist and then kissed her deeply on the lips,
"thank you, I'm hungry."

Cincy first kissed Lucifer three times on the lips then guided her baby to the sofa and opened the tupperware she was carrying, eat, it's past lunch time."

Smiling, Lucifer started his meal. The stress he felt earlier when he entered his office disappeared. Maraming problema sa kompanya niya kaya ilang araw siyang busy at hindi makakain ng tama hindi nya lang sinasabi sa baby niya dahil ayaw nya itong pag-alalahanin.

"Aren't you busy in your shop?" Pagkuwan tanong ni Lucifer kay Cincy na nakaupo sa tabi niya at naglalaro ng kung ano sa cellphone nito.

Cincy didn't look at him because her attention was focused on the game she was playing.

Cincy shook her head." Busy, pero alam kong hindi ka na naman kakain kaya si Jam muna ang pinagbantay ko sa shop para dalhan ka ng pagkain mo."

Hearing that, he touched Cincy's chin then pulled it to look at him and then kissed her. He should have just given a normal kiss but Cincy bit his lower lip causing his mouth to open and then Cincy inserted her tongue.

Napapaungol si Cincy sa halikan nila at sa sabihin na sana niya si Lucifer na romansahin ang katawan niya ng may kumatok sa pintuan dahilan para matigilan silang dalawa.

They put a safe distance when the knocker entered. It turned out that it was only Gideon who would bring Lucifer food but when he saw that his boss was eating, he said goodbye and left.

Lucifer quickly finished eating because he still had something important to do. After he finished eating, he went back to his desk and started working.

While Cincy was sitting on the sofa, she was reading an article on a website about 'sex'. She reads like this so that somehow she knows something every time she and Lucifer do that. Her eyes narrowed when she read the word 'blow job'.

Come to think of it, she had never done this blow job to Lucifer, she looked at Lucifer who was busy with his work then stood up and opened the door then told Gideon not to let anyone in first then she went back inside Lucifer's office. She'll just see if what she read is true when she gives her baby a blow job.

Thought of that, she approached Lucifer then turned his swivel chair sideways then she knelt between his open thighs, Then she opened the zipper that Lucifer was wearing and released his manhood.

While Lucifer who was shocked can be seen on his face because of what his baby did.

"Baby, what are you going to do— Fuck!" Napamura sya ng biglang isubo ng baby niya ang tumitigas niya na ngayong pagkalalaki.

As Cincy held Lucifer's length and stroked it up and down she twisted her tongue around the head and into the small slit in the middle of Lucifer's erect head. Napasabunot si Lucifer sa buhok niya saka mas pinagduduldulan nito ang pagkalalaki sa bibig niya.

Back throating, suck, lap, what she does to Lucifer's manhood as she stroke gets faster and faster in the part she can't even put in her mouth, her baby's manhood is too big and long.

She could taste his pre-cum inside her mouth, she sucked him fast, hard and rough. Nakaawang lang ang labi ni Lucifer habang kinakain siya ng kasintahan niya at pinipigilan niyang umulos sa bibig nito dahil ito ang unang beses ba blinow job siya, ayaw niyang makaramdam ng discomfort ang kasintahan kaya napakuyom ang kamao niya saka napapaungol na lang.

"Fuck! Baby.... Suck me harder! Fuck!" He held her baby on both sides of her face and then he move it up and down it as fast as he wanted. He buried his cock deeper into Cincy's mouth.

"So good...ah! Fuck!Fuck!" He whispered, moaning.

While Cincy, who is even better at doing things with her boyfriend's manhood, just smiled as she looked at his face full of lust.

"Shit! Baby! Ah! Fuck!"

"Hmm..." She moaned. Her brain is blank and she is just focused on giving pleasure to her baby inside her mouth.

A few ups and downs and strokes in her baby manhood she tasted its organism inside her mouth. She spit out Lucifer's manhood then went straight to the bathroom to spit out what it came out of her mouth then she cleaned her mouth with mouth wash.

When she came out of the restroom Lucifer immediately looked at her with his clothes on. She smiled at him as if she hadn't done anything. Linapitan niya ito saka umupo siya sa mga hita nito.

Hinalikan siya sa leeg ni Lucifer saka nagtanong,"where did you learn that?"

She playfully answered the question,"secret"

Lucifer jokingly flicked her nose." Naughty"

Natawa na lang siya sa sinabi nito at isinandal na ang likod sa malapad nitong dibdib habang si Lucifer ay bumalik na sa pagtatrabaho habang nakaupo siya sa mga hita nito.

Nanatili sila sa ganong posisyon hanggang sa sinabi nya ng babalik na siya sa shop niya, ayaw pa siyang paalisin ni Lucifer pero hindi naman pwedeng mag-stay siya dahil saglit lang ang pakiusap niya kay Jam.

Kaya kahit labag kay Lucifer ay nagpaalam na siya sa baby niya na. When his baby left his office, he went back to work.

but even before he could return to work, Gideon entered his office not to say anything but to stop a woman from peeking at who it was and he was quickly annoyed.

It was Jessa, again.

Cincy arrived at her shop immediately and hurried when she saw many people. Dumiretsyo sya sa counter at tinulungan si Jam sa paggawa ng mga order.

Parehas silang halos malanta ni Jam ng matapos nila ang lahat ng order ng costumer nila, hindi niya inaasahan ang ganito kadaming costumer sa unang bukas ng shop niya.

"Napagod ako pero worth it naman" Sabi ni Jam na nakaupo na ngayon at nagpapahinga.

Tumango-tango siya  sumasangayon sa sinabi ng kaibigan,"ang daming tao nga"

She looked at her glass wall where the passing vehicles were clearly visible from inside and he thought. I hope Lucifer and I have a good business and relationship.

DARKESTROAD