CHAPTER 22

Warning: Some scenes is not suitable for young readers

A

LOUD MOAN and grunts can be heard in Lucifer's room as he thrust his length into Cincy's pussy while Cincy is delirious with the pleasure she feels.

When they came home earlier from the date, it was as if they were animals eager to taste each other and now she doesn't know how many rounds she and Lucifer have, she can't even count how many times she's been came.

Madaling araw na pero para wala silang kapaguran sa ginagawa nila. Halos mabaliw si Cincy sa sarap na lumulukob sa buong katawan niya, nangingig na ang mga hita niya. Mahigpit ang kapit niya sa sa puting matress ng kama ni Lucifer na walang kapagurang linalabas masok ang pagkalalaki nito sa lagusan niyang basang-basa.

"Ah!oh! Harder!baby! Harder!" She moan while on her knees on the bed and Lucifer desperately thrust his member from behind her." Oh! Ah! Right there....ah! Ah! Hmm"

"Ah! Fuck baby your pussy is still tight!" Head dropped back, mouth open and desperate thrust to reach his climax.

"Ah! I-I'm gonna cum again...ah! Umm!" Her mouth was open wide and she was moaning loudly, her body was arching and her thighs were shaking. The bed rang with Lucifer's hard and rough thrust from her womanhood.

Reaching their peak, Cincy moved her ass to meet Lucifer's thrust." More! Ah!ah! Umm! Faster! Deeper!"

At sino si Lucifer para hindi sundin ang kahilingan ng baby niya. He pulled out his manhood and rotated the body of Cincy who was now lying on his bed, he leaned over his baby and he placed himself on its outstretched thighs and he suddenly entered his manhood.
They both moaned loudly because of that.

"Fuck!"

"Ah!"

He thrust as if there was no tomorrow. Wala siyang paki kung magiba man ang kama ngs dahil sa lakas ng pagbayo niya, masyado na siyang nalalamon ng nararamdaman niyang gustong maangking ang kasintahan ng paulit-ulit. Masyadong masarap ang loob ng kasintahan kaya hindi niya mapigilan ang sarili.

He bent down to kiss Cincy's lips as his girlfriend immediately wrapped her arms around his neck as he thrust her pussy hard and rough.

"Ah! Umm!" Cincy moaned inside Lucifer's mouth, and she moaned even more when Lucifer's lips dropped to her breast now that he was sucking on one of her nipples and the other was holding it while playing with her nipple.

Napapasabunot na lang siya sa buhok ni Lucifer at mas lalo pang pinagduduldulan ang dede nya sa bibig nito.

"That's right...ah! Suck it! Suck it harder baby!"

Suck, lap, nipped until her nipple were swollen because of what Lucifer was doing. While lucifer continued to penetrate her pussy. She grinds her hips and they both moan because of the deliciousness it brings. Maramdaman niyang malapit na siyang labasan ng organismo pinilit niyang itayo ang katawan saka malakas na tinulak si Lucifer pahiga sa kama, ngayon siya na ang nasa ibabaw. Mabilis siyang nagtaas-bababa sa pagkalalaki ni Lucifer na matigas at tayong-tayo pa din.

She does up and down and grind her hips on Lucifer length, while Lucifer holds her hips as support for her not to fall or be out of balance on top of him.

"Ah! Fuck! Oh! Uhmm!" She was able to tweak her hair as she moved up and down on top of Lucifer.

Lucifer licked his lips before hee ordered his baby." Come on Baby, move harder..ah! Fuck!" Lucifer who is happy to see his baby riding on him and erotically grinding her pussy on his very hard dick,"ah! Baby! Fuck! Move that pussy of yours!"

"Ah! L-lucifer! Oh!ah! Ah! Cumming!"

"Baby! Ride me harder! Fuck!"

A few more ups and downs, they will also reach the extreme. Cincy just lay on Lucifer's chest as they chased their breaths and Lucifer manhood was still inside her.

"That's was intense." Chasing the breath Lucifer said to her and hugged her.

"Yeah, I love it!" Ilang sigundo muna silang nanatili sa ganong posisyon, nang makabawi ng lakas napakagat labi siya ng hugutin niya ang pagkalalaki ni Lucifer na naghatid ng kiliti sa pagkababae niya kakasabay ng paglabas ng katas nilang dalawa na sa dami ay tumutulo na hanggang hita niya." You make a mess of me."

Lucifer chuckled then looked at the juice of the two of them dripping on the mattress of his bed,"we need to cleanse our bodies, so we take a bath together to save water."

He carried Cincy in bridal style and then they went straight to the bathroom. bathing together is of course included in that hard and rough sex was repeated again.

Lucifer and Cincy were both wearing bathrobes and their clutter was clean and now they were lying on the bed. Lucifer hugged Cincy while burying his face in her neck.

Comfortable silence enveloped the two of them, until Lucifer himself broke it.

"Baby?"

Cincy's eyes closed, she hummed."Hmm?"

"I'm happy that you agreed to be my girlfriend, I was so nervous earlier when you said no to me," Then he chuckled,"you are the first woman i loved like this so sorry if i can do something you don't like."

Cincy opened her eyes then touched Lucifer's chin and pulled him up to her then she gave him a soft and light kiss,"and thank you for that," she smile sweetly."Honestly, you were the only one who made such an effort for me, I also had exes but they were lazy to surprise me, that's why I dream of that, so thank you for fulfilling my dream date and surprise."

"Anytime, if you want something don't be shy to tell me I'll give it to you right away."

"Sure"

She kissed Lucifer on the head then she changed their position, she is now the one who hugged Lucifer and buried her face in his neck,"let's sleep, I'm tired of what we did, I'm feeling sore."

Lucifer just chuckled then he kissed Cincy on the lips."Night, sweet dreams."

"Hmm, you too"

With a contented smile on their lips, he closed his eyes until they both fell asleep.

MORNING CAME, Lucifer waits for the girlfriend to wake up while they fix their meal. At this time he should be in the office but because he loves his baby more, he is now at his house and preparing food for his baby.

Kasalukuyan syang nagtitimpla ng gatas at kape mg makita niya ang baby niya naglalakad papasok ng kusina niya habang kusot kusot ang mga mata nito.

"Good morning baby" He approached Cincy while carrying a cup of coffee and milk that had been mixed and gave Cincy a kiss on the lips." Here, drink that milk"

Cincy took the milk and sipped it, then Lucifer guided her to sit on a chair at the dining table. She put her milk on the table and then looked at their breakfast. there is spam fried rice, bacon, bread, and eggs.

Napangiti siya ng linagyan siya ni Lucifer sa plato niya ng kanina,"are you doing anything now?" Tanong ni Lucifer sa kanya pagkatapos siya nitong lagyan ng kanin.

Tumango siya." Yup, magbubukas ako ng coffee shop."

"Hmm, Okay."

"You? Magiging busy ka ba?" Balik niyang tanong kay Lucifer.

"Maybe, may mga paperwork pa akong hindi napirmahan kaya baka maging busy ako."

She was suddenly worried. When he's busy he forgets to eat, it's scary that something bad might happen to his body if it continues.

"Don't strain yourself too much and eat at the right time." Pangangaral niya dito.

"Yes, ma'am!" He answered and saluted her.

Napailing na lang siya saka kumain na. Pagkatapos nilang kumain ay hinatid muna siya ni lucifer sa bahay niya para makapag asikaso na tsaka lang ito umalis para magtrabaho.
At siya naman ay nagasikaso na para makapag bukas na ng shop niya.