CHAPTER 29

JUST LIKE her mother did, Cincy also tried to bring food and flowers to Lucifer's mother trying to make it work. How many weeks has he been out of the house when the Dixons, Lucifer's father, Tito Dom is very happy when he sees her in his house but his Lucifer's mother Amanda? She does not know.

She doesn't show any liking for what she's doing but she still tries to do it because she wants it to be like it for her child. Lucifer didn't know what he was doing because he didn't want to bother him so he didn't say that he was too busy with his work and he didn't want to bother him anymore.

Today is her fifth week of 'courting' Lucifer's mother, so it's not new for the maids at Dixon's house to let her in right away because they already know her, And as she always did, she brought food and flowers.

She was sitting on another sofa while Lucifer's mother, Amanda was sitting on the long sofa with her arms crossed below her chest with a steady expression on her face.

"How long will you do this?" Tanong ni Amanda na may pagkadisgusto sa mukha.

Napakagat labi si Cincy saka sumagot,"i want you to accept me for your son— "

"And is this the way you think?" She doesn't like Cincy because she is not the woman he wants for his son Lucifer, there is a better woman than the woman in front of him now, "to go here home every day with food and flowers, do you think I can accept you for such stupid things?" She laughed wryly. "No, no matter what you do I will not accept you for my son."

Napagat labi si Cincy sa mga sinabi nang ina ni Lucifer, hindi niya malaman kung bakit ayaw na ayaw sa kanya nito kahit wala naman syang ginagawa ng mali at kahit anong pwedeng makasira sa kanya rito, Sinusubukan niyang magustuhan sya nito nagtry siya nang nagtry at nagbabakasakali siyang sa wakas ay makita nitong karapat dapat siya para sa anak nito kaya nakakapag taka para sa kanya na bakit? Bakit ayaw siya nito?

" Why?" Ayun lumabas ang lumabas sa bibig niya nang hindi niya namamalayan.

"Will that still be asked? You are not the right woman for my son" Aniya na hindi maipinta ang emosyon,"there is a more deserving woman for my son and that is not you"

Cincy seemed to have lost her strength from what Amanda had said to her, she seemed to suddenly weaken. She wants to argue with Lucifer's mother but opt ​​not to because she still respects her even though she doesn't want her for her son. She intended to speak properly so that she might change her mind when Tito Dom entered the living room.

There was an unpleasant expression on his face as he looked at his wife Amanda," haven't we already talked about this—"

Amanda cut her husband off." I know, but what can I do? I don't want her for our son. She is not worthy of our son!"

Nakayuko lang siya habang nakikinig sa pinag-aawayan nang magulang ni Lucifer, gusto niyang umiyak pero pinigilan niya ang sarili niya. Kaya para matigil ang pinagaawayan nang dalawa tumayo siya at bumuntong hininga saka nag-angat ng tingin sa dalawa na may ngiti.

"Tito Dom, Tita Amanda aalis na po ako." She said politely to the two, she doesn't want the two to fight because Lucifer's mother, Amanda, might not like her even more.

Tito Dom looked at her and mouthed at her 'sorry' she smiled genuinely then walked out of the house. Malalim siyang napabuntong hininga nang makalabas siya ng bahay at makasakay sa sariling sasakyan saka pinausap 'yon pauwi sa bahay niya.

While inside Dixon's house, Domingo and Amanda are arguing over what Amanda is saying to Cincy, Domingo also doesn't know why his wife doesn't want Cincy even though it will pass on to the women she wants for their son.

Domingo massage his temple." Sweetheart, have we already talked about your dealings with Cincy, you will clearly fix it and you will accept her," Aniya sa asawa." What are you saying to Cincy, you don't think she's hurt by what you're saying? she is our son's girlfriend, you should respect her"

Amanda's face can't be painted with what her husband said, what's wrong with that? She just told the truth,"what's wrong with that? I just told her that I don't want her for our son, someone deserves more for Lucifer named Jessa."

Hindi makapaniwalang napatitig si Dom sa asawa nya,"do you hear what you are saying? you are dictating to our own son who will be with him in his life, Cincy is our son's girlfriend, just accept her. You cannot dictate Lucifer's life." Dom told his wife then walked away to avoid arguing with his wife.

And when Amanda is the only one left in the living room, she feels annoyed and angry, she will make sure that her son goes to a better woman and that is Jessa. "Yes, I can"

CINCY PARKED her car in the garage of her house and then came out with the sling bag while feeling low because of what happened at Lucifer's parents' house. She didn't want the two to get into trouble, she just wanted Lucifer's mother to like her but because of what she did, she seemed to be the reason for the Lucifer's parents argument.

Cincy mind was so occupied that she did not realize that when she opened the door of her house and when she entered she did not notice Lucifer sitting on the sofa when she passed the living room.

Tuloy-tuloy naglakad papuntang kwarto niya at padapang humiga sa kama niya nang hindi niya napapansin si Lucifer. While Lucifer was sitting on the sofa in the living room just staring at Cincy's entrance door with astonishment on his face at Cincy actions.

To his astonishment, he put down his laptop that was on his thighs then laid it on the sofa and followed Cincy to her room. Nakita niya itong nakadapa sa kami nito, napailing siya saka linapitan ito.

"Baby" Tawag ni Lucifer kay Cincy na mabilis na tumihaya at may gulat sa mukha nito na para bang hindi makapaniwalang na sa bahay siya nito. Mahina syang natawa,"what's with that reaction?"

"Kelan ka pa nandito?" Tanong nito sa kanya na ikinakunot noo niya pero sinagot niya pa rin 'yyon.

"When Ii came out of the office I immediately went straight here, I was in the living room before but you didn't notice me"

Napatango-tango si Cincy saka bumalik sa pagkakadapa sa kama niya, hindi siya nakatingin ng diretsyo sa mga mata nito naiisip niya pa rin kase ang nangyare sa bahay nang parents nito. Nababahala siya sa sinabi sa sinabi nang ina nito at mas masakit pa ay si Jessa ang gusto nito para kay Lucifer.

In fact, Lucifer and Jessa got engaged but the marriage didn't continue because for some reason and it looks like Jessa is still close to Lucifer's mother so until now Lucifer's mother still wants Jessa for Lucifer, she feels anxious.

"— your mind?"

She stopped in thought when she heard the voice of Lucifer who was now sitting on the side of the bed while looking at her,"what you were saying?"

Napatitig si Lucifer sa kasintahan at masasabi nyang may gumugulo sa isip nito,"i said, what's on your mind?"

Cincy lay down and then sat facing Lucifer but her head was lowered." Baby, will you do what your mother wants?"

Lucifer wondered even more. "Yes, if I can do it, i will"

Cincy bit her lower lip so hard when Lucifer answered, she asked again,"even if you marry Jessa?" She knew her question was very useless but she couldn't avoid asking it.

Instead of answering, Lucifer touched both of Cincy's cheeks and lifted them to look at him. When the two of them looked into each other's eyes, he could see the emotion in her eyes, the sadness.

He was immediately worried about his baby,"may nangyare ba? Pwede mo namang sabihin sakin"

Umiling si Cincy ayaw niyang sabihin kay Lucifer. Ayaw niyang pati ito at ang ina nito ay mag-away nandahil sa kanya. Mas mabuting salirihin niya na lang ang problema niya."Wala, pagod lang siguro ako. Matutulog na ako."Hinalikan niya sa labi si Lucifer,"good night." Humiga muli siya sa kama niya at ipinikit ang mga mata. Without her realizing that she was already asleep.

Lucifer stared at Cincy for a few seconds then kissed her on the forehead and arranged her blanket before turning off the light and turning on the dim light then he left her room and returned to the living room to continue his work.

DARKESTROAD