Chapter 4

Even his name was sexy. The bartender slid a glass of red liquid towards us. "your cranberry vodka gorgeous" I laughed at his sly wink before watching him dissapear to help more customers.

        Turning my attention back to the greek god sitting next to me, I noticed his posture was rigid and he was burning holes through the bartenders head. The hell? omg is he gay!? No no no no no! thats not fair! I mentally whined at my misfortune. Tilting my head back I downed the drink in two gulps.

        "It was nice meeting you Ash" I stood up ready to flee towards the dancefloor.

        Before I could take one step in my ridicuoiusly high heels i felt two large hands roughly grip my waist. "Dance with me" I felt his warm breath against the shell of my ear making a shiver run down my spine. Well if you insist. Who am I to deny this greek god a dance?

        Giggling I dragged him to the center of the dance floor. Spinning around I pressed my backside to his front and began to grind slowly. GDFR by Flo Rida came on and i instantly shot up ready to shake what my momma gave me. Looking back to Ash I saw his eyes glued to my hips swaying back and forth to the beat. Biting my lip I drew him closer Rubbing my breasts on his hard chest. He chuckled lowly and snaked his arms around my waist, his hands roughly grabbing my butt and pulling me closer. He ground his hardening crotch into the apex of my thighs. Holy Shit this guy knows what he's doing. Throwing my head back, it took everything in me not to moan out in ecstasy.

        A sudden stab of clarity distracted me from the burgeoning pleasure coming from the man I was practically humping. What was I doing! I just met this guy and now i'm practically dryhumping him? I knew I wasn't drunk I only had one vodka Cranberry. It takes a hell of a lot more to get me even slightly tipsy.

        My head felt cloudy and I could barely keep my eyes open. What is going on? He lent towards me and whispered in my ear "tired angel? don't worry it will pass"  My eyes snapped open in shock. "you"  A cold mask crept onto his face. "Me?" He murmurs amusement clouding his cold features that only minutes ago were warm and inviting. Suddenly slightly more aware of my surroundings I notice we were the only two not dancing and he was practically holding me up.

        The asshole drugged me.

        Fuck! How could I be so stupid. How did he do it? I watched the bartender slide the glass right to me. It never even left my sight, unless.... The bartender. Double fuck! Who is this guy? Did he send him....? No, cara stop it. Your just being paranoid there are loads of people who want you dead, calm the fuck down. The panic slowly ceased and I filled my lungs with oxygen once more. Coming back to reality I realized he was walking me towards a back exit. Anyone watching would see a guy walking his tipsy girlfriend out of the club. The vice like grip on my waist and drugs clouding my thoughts reminded me what was really going on. Gathering all my strength I knew it was time to leave. I quickly twisted out of his hold. His grip loosened in surprise allowing me to stumble through the gyrating bodies surrounding us.

        Dodging flying elbows and wandering hands was making it increasingly harder to find the front entrance. I heard a few murmurs of annoyance and glanced back to see my potential kidnapper shoving bodies aside to make his way towards me. Crap, crap, crap. Think Cara. I was floundering. I let my guard down for amy tonight and forgot to find any escape routes. I could feel the drugs making me more disorientated. The colorful flashing lights began to blind me and the people began to blur. You dont have time for this Cara, Dammit think! Taking deep breaths I tried to force my head to clear and think rationally. You came though the door and the bar was on the opposite end of the room. Glancing around I saw the bar occupying the entire wall to my left. I knew they were gaining on me so thinking fast, I turned right hopefully heading in the right direction.