Chapter 1 Ash POV

I watch as her red hair slowly dissapears, moving south, so she's kneeling beneath my desk. She poises herself over my ever-hardening erection and smiles at me mischievously. The blonde behind me starts to nibble on my ear, when the door bangs open.

Andrew darts in looking like a suffocating pufferfish, with a rash. "I told you" I begin, "TO KNOCK!"

He flinches at my tone but never the less remains where he is. He lowers his eyes but speaks anyways.

"Ash, it's Redding." 

What the fuck has that asshole done now? Sighing I raise an eyebrow, silently asking him to continue. His eyes flickered to the two girls at my feet. I rolled my eyes but told them to leave regardless.

        Naomi...or Nina maybe? Whatever - the redhead stands up and starts to walk towards the door but not before capturing my lips with hers. I swat her away and pull my chair closer to my desk. Though I can't help but watch her naked ass swaying as she leaves. I really want to tap that ass. Right Now. 

"What happened Andrew?" I ask once the door shuts behind them. He releases a shaky breath before answering. "It's Redding". "Yes, you said that already. Now what about that little fucker has you so nervous. Does he have the money he owes me?" I demanded.

"He's missing." I scoffed "Probably skipped town. He always was a spineless little prick. Start tracking him. Then drag him back here." Andrew shook his head and released another shakey breath. This is seriously starting to annoy me. "WHAT IS IT!" I demand banging my fist on the large mahogany desk.

He jumped and immediately began to fumble with the latch on his briefcase. "There was an ambush last night. Him and 8 of his men were taken out in the basement of that one grocery store down on 51st." He pulled out a manilla folder and placed it in front of me. "The cameras caught this before they were dismantled." I brought the folder closer and opened it.

        They were pictures of a girl. She was entering the cellar. I flipped through the photos. She was tall and slim with dirty blonde hair. She wore a white blouse tucked into black skinney jeans, studded heels and a leather jacket. In the last photo She turned her head, almost like she was checking if anyone was looking.

I examine her face. She was Beautiful, with hazel eyes and full lips.

"Who is she?" I ask Andrew.

"Her names Cara. Cara Turner. It says she works as a waitress, part time, at the Jone's cafe."

Cara. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"A cafe?" I demand trying to hide my small smile of amusement. "Are you tring to tell me an underpaid waitress took down a dozen armed men in a remote, secret underground cellar of a cheap grocerystore  for what, fun?" I scoff humorlessly and give him an icy stare.

He noticeably gulps and loosens his tie, a light layer of sweat shines on his forehead.

"N-no..no s-sir of c-course not I-"

I bang my fist on the desk once more and he shuts up instantly. Blubbering idiot. "Andrew" I say smirking. Standing up I walk around my desk slowly, keeping the unnerving smirk on my face the whole time. I settle myself infront of him, so close I could practically hear him about to pee himself. The condescending smirk drops from my face and is replaced with ill-disguised rage. I grip his neck tightly and lift him up towards me so his toes are scraping against the floor.

"Listen closely Andrew. I want my money. I want it yesterday. If you don't find Redding and get that money to me by tomorrow, I will cut off every one of your fingers and stick them so far up your ass you will be able to feel your heart stop when I cut. It. Out." 

His eyes bulge out of his head and his already tomato-colored face now looks like it was tanning in the fiery pits of hell. I drop him to the floor and he slumps down choking and gasping for breath. I turn and walk back over to my chair. "Oh, and bring me this Cara. She is definetly not just a waitress and I want to know what business she has with our dear friend Redding." He nods quickly and stumbles to his feet. He bows his head once before running out of the room like his ass was on fire.

I slump back into my leather chair and lean back, steepling my hands infront of my mouth. I stare out at Manhattan. Cara, Cara, Cara. You have no idea who you are messing with.  I pick up the last photo and study her once more. You wanted a fight baby? Well you got one.

You are going to regret ever messing with me because once I want something I get it. And it just so happens that now? I want you.

I smirk and place the photo back on the desk. Cara Turner, whoever you are, You. Are. Mine. 

****************

Hey! I edited this chapter to make the plot clearer. Right now he is trying to figure her out. If you have any question feel free to message meeeeeeee. Message me. Seriously. Or you can comment or vote I mean those both work too. Let me know if you like this version of the chap better than the other one. I think this one makes more sense soooo yeah. Here you go.

Any who, Keep reading my lovelies!!!! It gets a shit ton better trust moi.