Writers letter (cause authors note is too mainstream)

Well then.

Dear Wattpad lovers (or haters you do you man),

This will be brief do you can all get back to your wonderful lives.

I recently read a comment that asked me to post an authors note so y'all can know whats happening with this. So just you all know I will be continuing this book, there is a lot more coming for Ash and Clara and I hope you all stick around long enough to find out.

That being said I know you all must be wondering why I haven't updated in five months.

...

...

Shit it's been five months.

In all honesty I thought it was four. Anywho, I am really sorry to have just left you all hanging like that, (which if I do say so myself was quite the dramatic cliffhanger) and know I would be clawing at the spleen of whatever author did that to me. Speaking of which thank you all for not killing me.

Which is why, I am happy to inform you that you will be receiving quite a few updates in the near future. *Claps and cheers by myself*

Last but not least, thank you so much to all who commented and messaged me I read every single one of them and am delighted to announce that my faith in humanity has returned!!! *wildly cheers alone again* So many of you guys were nothing but encouraging and sweet and it warms the blackness of my soul.
Which is also why I wanted you all to know that YOU ARE AMAZING. SUPER DUPER COMPLETELY TOTALLY AWESOME. LIKE BETTER THAN PORN OR CHOCOLATE OR UNICORNS. I hope you all message me and I will try my best to respond and we can exchange hilarious witty banter or talk about bubbles and shit or whatever else you want to do.

P.S. How much smut should I put in? Like what level of detail do y'all want cause I can get pretty descriptive if I don't watch myself...wink wink.

Talk to you all soon my lovlies,

-Hannah

(In my head thats said in Gossip girl speech)