2. Okay.

Hi, sorry it took so long. I just didn't know if people actually liked this so far and wether I should carry it on. But a couple of people commented and voted, (thank you so much) so I wrote the second part. If you have any criticism feel free to comment that, and if you read this, then thank you so much. Have a good day/night :) x

"So what do you say?" Ashton asked as he looked at me intenly. I felt nervous just talking about it.

"Uh, I-I don't know. Where would we even start?" I asked, I couldn't believe I was actually considering it.

"It depends on how experienced you are." He laughed as he smirked. God damn, why is he so attractive?

"I'm not." I stated as I looked away. I was so embarrassed.

"You're not what?" He asked.

"Experienced." I stated quietly, finally feeling like this was a bad idea. Ashton leaned forward.

"Like, at all?" He asked, was he surprised?

"Nope, don't act so surprised." I laughed, it was more of an angry laugh than anything else. "I mean, I've never even kissed a guy."

"You've never been kissed?" He asked abruptly making me look at him in surprise. He was trying not to laugh.

"It's not funny," I snapped and he started to laugh out loud, I felt humiliated and angry.

"Sorry," he paused to catch his breath. "But, that's going to change."

"What?" I asked just before he leaned forward slowly. My breath hitched as I watched him creep closer. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. But he never did. I opened my eyes after a few moments and saw that he had pulled away and was smirking at me.

"You're such a tease!" I whined as I laughed and gently pushed his knee.

"I just wanted to see if you'd let me." He stated, before he smiled at me.

"Well, now that we've established that I would, can we move on from this?" I asked, while laughing but Ashton just shook his head.

"No," he whispered before he leaned in. As he leaned in he wrapped one of his hands around my neck and gently pulled me forward. I had a terrible feeling that this was one of his games. But before I could even think anymore about it, his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes as Ashton kissed me hard. It wasn't like I expected it to be, I expected it to mean something, I expected to feel something. But there was nothing, all I could feel was his lips on mine. When he pulled away he smiled.

"How was that?" He asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I-I'm not sure." I admitted making him nod slightly.

"That's okay, it just means that we have to kiss some more," he said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Or maybe it means we shouldn't kiss at all.." I said making him laugh.

"Courtney, who's the experienced one here?" He asked while looking at me expectantly.

"You," I whispered as i hung my head in shame.

"Exactly, now, let's kiss again." He ordered and he leaned forward but I only shook my head. Ashton looked confused and before I could even explain myself Reece started to cry making me jump up from the sofa and rush over to the play pen. I picked up the todler and rocked him making him settle down. Ashton stood up upbruptly and rushed over to me.

"How did you do that?" He asked, his face made me confused.

"Do what?" I asked, while I still rocked Reece gently in my arms. He had really bright green eyes and that made me smile.