4. Plan.

After sitting outside of the principles office for a couple of hours waiting for Daniel to come pick me up, I finally got home. I stumbled into my room and laid on my bed face first. I groaned loudly as I recalled my day. What the hell? Ashton's got a girlfriend? He's only been here a week! And besides, who does he think he is messing with me like that? Especially as he has a girlfriend..

My thoughts were running wild in my head as my door swung open making me jump. Stacey stormed into my room and stood in front of my bed making me sit up.

"Explain," she ordered and I sighed.

"Stace, you're going to want to sit down for this.." I mumbled as I patted the bed. She sat down beside me and raised her eyebrows.

"Well?" She asked, making me sigh.

"Uh, Ashton and I kinda done stuff.." I explained and Stacey frowned.

"Uh huh," she waved her arms around in front of her, "what kind of stuff? Helping each other with homework, that kind of stuff?"

"Well, uh, not exactly." I laughed, but she didn't laugh with me, so I shut up.

"Just spit it out, whatever have you two been up two?" She asked, getting frustrated.

"Alright, alright!" I said, finally giving in. "We kissed and he made me cum! That is all!" I almost shouted it out of frustration. There was silence. I looked at Stacey who was squinting as if she didn't believe me.

"Say something," I encouraged, feeling disappointed in myself.

"Y-you're joking right?" She asked, her voice low. I shook my head as I stood up and paced back and forth into the middle of my room.

"No, I'm not joking, I've messed up Stace," I said through gritted teeth as I ran my hands through my hair. To my surprise Stacey stood up and walked over to me.

"No, you haven't messed up. He messed up." She said sternly before she squealed. "Oh my god! But Courts!! You've done stuff!" She started to jump up and down making me furrow my eyebrows.

"With Ashton.." I reminded her and she stopped jumping and looked at me.

"So?" She asked and I rolled my eyes before I sighed.

"He has a girlfriend." I said slowly, why wasn't she getting this?

"I know that, but, he played you right? Why don't you play him.." She suggested, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Uh huh, I'm listening." I said and she smirked at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the bed.

"So, all he wants is a good time right?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you want a good time?"

"I'm not really sure being used comes under 'having a good time'" I said making her roll her eyes.

"Why don't you use him?" She asked, making me bite my lip. "You need experience so that when the right man comes along you know exactly how to please him, and who can give you experience?" She asked.

"Ashton?" I answered, not really liking this idea.

"Yes, play him at his own game. Use him for your own benefit." She suggested but I wasn't sure.

"You mean use him for sex? I don't think I can do that." I told her but she shook her head.

"He used you, now it's time for your own back. You can use him for your own personal enjoyment, and expose him afterwards." She said making me think about it.

"Maybe.." I mumbled but Stacey took that as a yes.

"Courtney. You're doing this, alright?" She asked sternly and I looked at her, unsure that I should even do anything.
She nodded slowly, "do this," and I found myself nodding with her.