6. Amnesia.

"Look, I didn't know it was your party, alright." I admitted as I looked at Jamie. She put her hand on her hip and bent her knee. She raised her eyebrow and she had a look of murder in her eyes. I wasn't scared of her, I just didn't want any trouble. I wanted a drink, not a fight.

"Well, why don't you just fuck off and leave?" She asked, although I don't think that it was an actual question, it sounded more like an order. I nodded and turned away, but before I could actually get away I felt a hand on my arm that pulled me back around roughly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ashton asked, and I don't know why but I felt relieved.

"I didn't know it was Jamie's party, Ashton. I'm now leaving anyway." I told him, pulling my arm out of his grip. I pushed my way through all of the sweaty and half naked teenagers and made my way outside into the cold crisp air.

"For fucks sake," I mumbled to myself as I started to walk away from her house. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned out of curiosity to see Ashton.

"What do you want?" I asked, and he put his hand out cautiously.

"Look," he said as he slowly stepped further and further closer to me. "Let me just walk you home."

I thought about it and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I gave in and I watched as his smirk appeared. He started to walk beside me.

"What is your sisters problem with me?" I asked, feeling curious. Ashton looked up at me from the ground and his smirk disappeared.

"I don't know, she says she doesn't trust you." He admitted making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, feeling targeted. "I haven't done anything to her.."

"No, it's not that. She doesn't trust you around me, I guess." He said causally making me frown.

"But why?" I asked and he looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Really?" He asked, before he laughed slightly.

"Ah yeah," I laughed as I realised.

"What were you doing at the party anyway?" He asked curiously.

"Well, I rang Stacey and she basically gave me no choice in coming." I admitted and he laughed. I looked at him angrily. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it's just that I knew it wouldn't have been your idea to party. I mean when do you ever get drunk?" He asked, and I dropped my mouth open, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey! I get drunk!" I said loudly making him laugh even more.

"Really?" He asked as he held up a bottle of vodka. "Get drunk then."

"Were you holding that the entire time?" I asked as I pointed at it. Of course I didn't get drunk. I've been drunk once, and that was at my aunts wedding when I was about 14 and my dad gave me half a glass of red wine without mum noticing.

"I was, now, shall we?" He asked as he pointed to a bench and grabbed me by my hand and pulled me over to it. I sat down on it next to him and cringed as I watched him swallow a mouthful of vodka. He shook his head and moaned before he passed the bottle to me. I almost pushed it away, but I didn't want to seem like such a nerd. Like I had wasted my teenage years, there's still time left to have fun, right? After a few moments of fighting myself I grabbed a hold of the bottle and put it to my mouth. Just the smell alone made me want to gag. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle lots of swigs so I tipped the bottle up and started to down it.

"Woah, easy tiger. It's not water," he said as he pulled it way from me making a little bit spill onto my lap. I groaned as the liquid burnt my throat.