17. Oops.

Who's ready for my shitty attempt at smut?😂

"Ashton, it'll be okay. We'll work this out." I said, only it didn't sound believable. I didn't believe it. Ashton smiled weakly.

"I'll make sure of it." He stated before he leant down, snaking his arms around my waist and pressing his lips against mine. Now that I believed. I ran my hands through his soft curls as he lifted me up off the floor slightly. He walked me backwards until we hit the bed. We fell onto the bed, with Ashton on top of me and our kiss getting incredibly heated. I had a feeling we weren't going to stop here. Ashton's lips pulled away from mine and planted soft kisses along my jawline until he reached my neck where he began to suck and bite gently.

"Ashton," I moaned, forgetting Daniel was asleep in the next room.

Ashton left a trail of kisses down my chest until my top restricted him from going any further. To his surprise I pushed him backwards roughly, earning a glare from him, but I was too busy sitting up and practically yanking my top off of my body to care. Once the material was over my head and I was met with Ashton's face again, there was a smirk playing on his lips. I let out a frustrated breath.

"Come on Irwin, I can't wait all day." I encouraged. He laughed slightly as he crawled forward again, making me lean back onto the bed. He hovered over me, his eyes scanning my face.

"Seems like someone is sexually frustrated..." He pointed out, the amusement clear in his voice. I groaned loudly and he was quick to shush me. When my eyebrows furrowed he nodded to the wall. I looked over at the wall. Oh yeah, Daniel... I nodded as I looked back at Ashton. I suppressed a laugh as a thought popped up in my mind. I imagined Regina George's mom opening the door and sticking her head round the corner and saying, "do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know.." And walking back out again, but as the thought subsided, all I could think about was Ashton's hands on my body. Our skin brushing against each other with his soft lips against mine. I felt like I was ready to give myself to him. I was ready for this.

Ashton had his knees resting either side of my hips on the bed and he sat up straight, pulling his own top over his head. My eyes widened as I stared at him. Okay. Now I was starting to get nervous. His hand reached out for mine as he saw my reaction to his shirtless body. His fingers wrapped around my palm and he lifted my hand up, he pulled it over to the top of his chest and slowly pulled my fingers down so they ran down his chest and torso. Gulping, I tried to keep my eyes away from Ashton's.

"It's okay," he whispered as he let my hand fall back down to my side. I felt frozen to the spot. " I'll take care of you."

My breath hitched in my throat as the frustrated feeling had passed, now I was nervous but I knew I wanted this. My lips connected with his again and I closed my eyes in anticipation. Goosebumps appeared on my burning skin as he ran his finger tips gently up my hip. I never thought he'd be this gentle.

As he adjusted himself on top of me I felt the bulge in his pants growing against my leg. I took Ashton's bottom lip and tugged at it gently, between my teeth. He smiled, I hadn't seen him smile like that in a while.

"Ashton," I whispered, he raised an eyebrow and hummed a response, his lips moving to my neck again. "Do you have a condom?"

He pulled back, smirking at me like it was a silly question to ask.

"Uh, I'm a boy. I have a condom on me at all times..." He pointed out making me giggle. I smiled slightly as he lifted him self up a little bit and stared down at his body. "Well you won't have to suck me off, I'm already hard." He sighed.

"Too bad," I rolled my eyes, if that was a hint for me to put his dick in my mouth anyway, it was a shit hint that wouldn't be happening.

"Anyway," he looked up with puppy dog eyes, "we best get to it then." I think he wanted me to change my mind but I shook my head making him nod as he crawled down my body. When he reached the hem line of my pj bottoms he looked up and smirked before he hooked his index fingers into the waistband and pulled them down. I shuddered as the cool air hit my bare legs.