5. Tease.

"Courtney!" Daniel called from downstairs making me groan as I set my book down on my bed.

"Yeah?" I asked loudly, and as I waited for a reply I got angry. I growled to myself as I got up off my bed and left my bedroom. I stood at the top of the stairs. "Daniel!" I shouted, but I got no reply so I groaned as I bounced down the stairs. I was greeted by Daniel standing in the livingroom.

"Why do you do that?" I asked, and Daniel shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." He said and I sighed.

"God damn it Dan, you do it all the time. You call my name and then you don't bloody answer me or tell me what you want. Do you know how annoying that is?" I asked as I bent my right knee and put my hand on my hip. Daniel raised one eyebrow.

"Whatever, anyway. Ellie, Ashton and Reece are coming over for dinner tonight." he informed me and I looked at him like I was unimpressed, that was until I realised he said Ashton. I opened my mouth and looked at him like he was stupid.

"When are they coming over?" I asked and Dan shrugged.

"About half 6." He said casually making me nod until I caught a glimpse of something behind him. A clock. It was already 6.

"Daniel!" I moaned, and he shook his head.

"What have I done now?" He asked, I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"It's already 6, I've only got half an hour to get ready." I moaned and he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously?" He asked as I huffed and rushed back up to my room to get ready. Maybe staying in my pj's all day wasn't a good idea. I rushed around and found a cute skirt. I slipped it on and searched for a pair of tights. I sighed as I remembered that I gave Stacey my tights and I now regret my decision. I decided to just not wear anything with my skirt. I found a purple top and put it on, realising that I won't need a cardigan or jacket seeing as it's warm in the house. I decided that I wasn't going to put any make up on, or do anything with my hair. Why should I? It's only Ashton, it's only sex.

"Courtney!" Daniel called again, making me groan.

"Yeah?" I asked. But once again, I got no reply. I huffed as I got up from my bed and ran down stairs.

"Daniel, you did it again." I called out as I walked through the living room.

"You've pissed me off." I told him as I walked into the kitchen, seeing Ellie, Reece, Daniel and Ashton all sitting at the table. I awkwardly smiled as I slowly sat down next to Ashton.

"Ellie, this is Courtney." Daniel introduced and I waved a little.

"Nice to meet you," I said and she didn't smile which made me uncomfortable.

"We've met before." She stated, and I nodded and picked up my fork. I stabbed one of the potatoes on my plate and picked it up, nibbling at it. I wasn't going to use my table manners, if she was going to be like that. I almost yelped when Ashton put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and he smirked. He picked up his own fork and started to eat the food on his plate as he slowly moved his hand further and further up my thigh. I tried to push his hand off, but he was very strong. So i carried on eating my food as if nothing was happening. When he reached the top of my thigh my eyes went wide as I thought he was going to stop. But he didn't stop. He moved my skirt up and moved his fingers to my underwear. I quickly grabbed his hand and tried to push him off but he kept his hand in place as he started to rub me through my underwear. Ashton looked at me in the eye as in my mind I screamed for him to stop. Not at the dinner table, what is he doing?