Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you

Jaemin and Jeno have come such a long way.

From strangers to bandmates to best friends to boyfriends.

They fell in love and got the chance to experience one of the most beautiful feelings in this world together.

Love.

They were so deeply in love and sometimes they wished they could shout it out into the world.

But sadly it wasn't possible for them.

They were still afraid to tell their families but at least their second family knew.

Still, they wanted more people to know.

"What if we tell our friends? I trust them to not judge us and that they will keep our secret.", Jaemin suggested one day. "If you don't want to tell them that is fine. But I decided that I at least want to tell them that I am gay. So I will. To tell them about us is our decision though."

"You want to tell your friends?", Jeno asked to be sure.
Jaemin nodded.

"I mean, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. You really should do it.", Jeno smiled but for Jaemin the smile seemed fake.

"Is anything wrong?", he carefully asked and caressed Jeno's arm, while he used his other hand to hold Jeno's chin to make the older look at him.

"No", Jeno immediately said. "Just-", the older sighed. "Now that you said that, I realized that I never really thought about it. I mean, I wouldn't even know what to tell my friends. I never thought about my sexuality. I could be gay but also bisexual. For me there was always just you. Since the moment I could have feelings like being in love there was always just you."

Jaemin cooed. "You really are the cutest and most romantic boyfriend without even trying to.", Jaemin smiled warmly and sneaked a quick peck on Jeno's lips.

Jeno smiled back and dived in for a second kiss.

After a few minutes they broke apart again.

"But I want to tell them that you are mine. And I am yours. I really want to tell them that.", Jeno explained honestly. "If they abandon me for that, they aren't my real friends anyway."

"Wow", Jaemin giggled. "You really changed. That you want more people to know about us makes me really happy, you know?"

"You changed me. You made me braver. Our love made me stronger. And if it would be possible I would shout it to everyone."

"I love you", Jaemin whispered and kissed him yet again.

"I love you too.", Jeno kissed him back.

"So what is the plan?", Jaemin asked unsure all of a sudden.

"Let's tell them that we like boys. Like really like boys. Or you can tell them that you are gay, if you want to. And if they have no problem with that we can tell them that we are together. Does that sound good?"

"That sounds perfect", Jaemin smiled. "Do you think they can keep a secret?"

"They are our friends. I know they will. And if not, who would believe them anyway. Rumours are mostly difficult to prove and we always have been careful. It would be their words against ours. So I think we are safe."

"Good. I am happy, Jeno-ah. You make me really happy.", Jaemin hugged the older tightly.

"You have no idea, how happy I am that we went to the same place at the same time and I got to meet the person, who I will love for the rest of my live and the person, who makes me feel loved like no one else. I am glad I have you in my life, always.", Jeno hugged the older back.