Movie

Megan

I've been staying with vincent and tre for about a week now.

I felt safe all those marks I had on me had disappeared.

Vincent been checking in on me from time to time, Tre have been cooking me food and getting me clothes.

Why not family night?

Tre and Vincent looked at me

Come on guys there's nothing else better to do tre went into the kitchen while Vincent got a blanket.

"Do you like kettle corn sweet and salty?"

Yes I do, "Here you go" he passed the bowel of popcorn.

Eating some while they put on Netflix wonder what they're going to pick what they like.

"Do you know what you want to watch?" Vincent asks.

No you pick

After a while he picked a movie called 365 days.

I have no idea what it's about since all my life I did nothing but watch disney movies with my dad and uncle over and over again.

Not only it's torture but it's also traumatizing.

As the movie starts it seems to be on an island of some sort and one dude is starting at some girl.

(Weird)

We got up to the part where he asked her if she was lost.

I got scared for her later on we got to some very um...very heated scenes.

I was looking at the bowel of popcorn to hear moaning from the TV.

"Look at me"

I thought it was the tv talking but no it was vincent he turned me to face him.

He kissed me, kissing him back I can feel a hand sliding up my skirt, vincent then stopped and walked away.

The movie was still playing but the hand in my skirt kept moving.

Tre then got off the couch putting his head under the blanket then spreading my legs.

Vincent then came back downstairs I tried to move but tre kept me still.

Vincent was starting deep into my eyes looking away then looking back up he was already next to me.

Licking and sucking on my neck where the bite marks are.

Tre and Vincent made me came that night about 10 times.

It was so damn good but so weird at the same time was it the movie that got us heated up like that?