Explain

Megan

History? What History? I look at her as she passed me a glass with wine in it "Here I think you'll need this more to help you understand".

"Us woman in our family has or had been through something traumatic that awaken there power's the newer the generation the powerful that they are my dear daughter but for you to fully get your powers you must.."

I looked at her waiting for her to finish what she had to say she hesitate to complete the sentence.

I must what huh? "You must kill the one that come before you it could only be your mother"

Oh I took the glass of wine and took it straight up I don't know what to say.

Looking at her for a while I was starting to get double vision, Did she...she did she drugged me.

"Sorry my dear daughter but I don't plan on dying just yet how about you die instead".

Was the last thing I heard until I closed my eyes, When I finally woken up I was tied down I felt an instant pain throughout my body I had cuts up and down my legs and arms.

WHY??? HUH TELL ME WHY??

I looked at her "It was either you or me we both can't live being the blood queen the control over life and death itself I want the power all to myself and only one of us can have it my dear daughter".

Fuck you, you were never a real mother to me, you stepped out on me when you were ALIVE this whole time.

"Honey the only true reason as to how you got your powers is through me you should be thanking me"

I don't under what does that mean?

"The reason why your dear old uncle had a go at you was because I told him to do so you can have a blood episode which you did, your father called me after it happened"

Hot streams of tears rolled down my face she....she had him rape me and...my own mother....

I blacked out.