Closet

Tré

I waited for them to get home, Megan's cousin was in the living room eating the food I bought for her.

Meanwhile I was hiding in the closet inside of megan's room hearing the door open then close they were now home I can smell megan's blood from all the way upstairs sweet and savory I love letting the blood linger on my tongue.

Hearing her footsteps get closer and closer when she get to the top I got something for her.

She was now approaching the closet I opened the door and pulled her in, the first the I did was give her a hard yet passionate kiss.

I didn't give her anytime to react to me pinning her hands to the wall, kissing her more then making my way to her neck.

Kissing, licking, and sucking trying to leave my mark on her I went to the left side biting megan's neck.

I had to now use one hand to hold her hands up while with my other hand I ripped the dress straight down the middle.

Her dress was cupping her bare breasts putting my hand on her right breast, Licking on her brown chocolate nipple.

Using my hand to pinch her nipple on her left breast, instead of fighting back she gave in.

Her little moan's is like music to my ears "wow vincent" I stopped to look at her did she just call me???

Turning her around to face the wall bending her over ripping the back of the dress.

Moving her thong to the side to lick her 🐱 getting it nice and wet, can't believe I'm getting so excited but then again she give off a sweet taste and smell.

I'm still jealous that she went out on a date with my dad so taking off my shorts turning her around bringing her down to her knees.

She reached out was her small hands she grabbed onto my 🍆 she tried to kiss it but instead I shoved it down her throat.

Holding her head for a while then letting go, "Wow vincent I had no idea you liked it like this" thinking to myself how the hell she still think I'm him.

Gripping her hair with one hand pushing her down on my 🍆 throwing my head back moaning.

Pushing her to face the wall again I was now putting my 🍆 inside her 🐱 it was very tight but she's not a virgin.

Going rough on her hitting her inside's with every inch I was now slapping her ass with my left hand leaving my mark on her ass cheek.

"Take every inch megan" I grabbed her hair with my right hand going all the way in then out.

"Tre" she moan's out yup that's me

MEANWHILE

"This tea is good mr. Vincent" sipping my tea it's hard to act like I can't hear what's going on because my cousin is a load ass moaner.