Hell

(A/N just giving you a warning if you don't want to read this part skip to the next chapter)

Megan
Waking up to nothing but a belt snapping (damn I'm home).

Looking over at my door to my father wonder why he's wearing a suit.

"I've been wondering where your whore ass been for 2 days"

Cringing by just hearing him speak to me looking down at my hands that were now trembling "I was out with friends daddy" I looked over to him but he was making a face with pure disgust.

"Your just like your whore mother lying all day partying all damn night

This was my life as to why I never want to come home I rather be with a complete stranger.

"You know what" he huffed out, "I'll let my brother take care of you I have to run to the office".

"Oh she's in safe hands" I was now frozen with fear I rather be hit with a belt then be alone with the next person who is coming into my room.

The door had slammed alarming me and my uncle that my father just left for the office.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this" Robert said loosing his tie.

Running to the window as quickly as I could Robert grabbed me from the back of my hair banging my head against the window.

He pinned me there in that position I can't see what he was doing until I hear his pants zipper.

No no no no please no I won't go out again please.

He ignored me having my hands pinned down and my face pressed up against the window I couldn't really move.

I felt my panties getting pushed to the side "No no no I'm not even--" before I could finish my sentence he pushed it in without warning.

Feeling the burning sensation I turned off my emotions and drift off to my happy place.

Feeling pushed onto the bed with him on top of me I turned to look at the window to see the birds on the tree.

Trying to teach there baby birds how to fly, "Ugh so good I need this I need to relieve so stress" ignoring that fact that someone was speaking.

Still look out the window being slapped on my face each time I did look at him so he turned me over.

Being choke from behind as his pace sped up feeling my back being whipped.

My ass felt tender while my back felt split open and my p*ssy felt like hell.

He took it out grabbing me by my hair making sure that I stayed in place this was the worst thing that I hated even more so than him raping me.

I then felt a thick substance on my face "Clean yourself whore" he slammed the door.

After laying on the bed and feeling absolutely completely worthless I heard another door slammed.

He's gone.