Remember

Megan
Slowly pulling my body up it hurts to stand so instead I crawled to the bathroom.

Feeling the tub with hot water after everything was set i sat in it staring at the wall.

Flashback

Dad
"Honey meet my brother Robert he will be coming around a lot to help me with work and stuff"

Robert
"And how old are you little one?"

Megan
"I'm 13"

"Daddy had left for today Megan come sit with me and we'll watch Disney movies together"

No no no don't touch me yelling and kicking.

"Shhh shh just kiss me only one kiss"

Nooo I felt a hot sting to my face after that that's where it all began.

I remember only bits and pieces blocking it out and the pain to only feel it later in the end.

Getting out the bathroom and putting on clothes and a orange coat I head outside locking the door behind me.

I want to see Vincent and tre hearing my phone ring as if they heard me.

Hello?

"WHERE ARE YOU" tre yelled into the phone

I'm hom--

Before I could finish the phone called dropped I was now seeing the familiar truck.

Is that???

Seeing vincent hop out then ushering me to step inside using his hand I was now in between Vincent and tre.

It was a long car ride I decided to lay my head on Vincent he didn't act weird or flinch one bit.

Instead he simply hugged me humming after a while being comfortable and safe in his arms.

I fell asleep.