Chapter 8

We entered in my office and Rose was amazed by this place and was in her thoughts, when I interrupted her

"Don't worry Rose, you will have office like mine." I chuckled at her.

I knew by her face, that she was surprised and I read her mind and said:

"Yes, you will have your own office and sit I want to talk to you."

"Yes sir." She said happily.

"You heard that I told Evan that I want you to work here and You may have questions about that. You are a young girl and you don't deserve to work as a maid all of your life. I want you to give a chance to prove yourself that you are able to work in this big company. You are a small and you, of course, don't have an education to be my assistant, but about that don't worry, I will give you one month to work as my assistant . after that you will officially join my company. My company has a learning  course, which is for students and you will be one of them  and also you will get a diploma if you prove yourself and after that I will decide If you can continue your job as my assistant or some other job." I wanted to give her a chance to study and my company has a very good learning course about business. I don't want men look at her, but I can give a freedom for a while, before she becomes mine. I will lock her in a golden cage and will be mine completely forever.

"Thank you very much sir." she happily spoke and beautiful smile adorned  smile her face, showing dimples on her cheeks.

"You are welcome, and now it's time to work. First I want my coffee and bring me the documents of company's income for two month. Thats all for now, and ask Emma to tell you everything.Now you can go." I said and started doing my work.

"Of course sir." She said and left my office.

***Present

Today I have an important meeting with Marcos Barry about buying a land to build a hotel.

Marcos Barry is a cunning millionaire, who will do everything for money and also I need that land , I have to be very careful with him.

Someone knocked on the door and It was Rose. She brought me a coffee and documents and left as soon as she put it down.

After that Marcos entered in my office and we started discussing about the land.

***