Chapter 20 / Nathan

Life sucks!

Life sucks!

I understood this from the very beginning. I don't know why but only Ryan made my life worth it. He is the only person who helped me to stand on my own feet. He got me out of my miserable state.

My parents left me when I was born. I had not known what love was. But everything changed when I fell in love.

Yes! For the first time I liked a girl who was not mine.  I found out about this when I came to Monterey.

Damn! Why did I fucking come?

Because you wanted to see her.

Yes, her!

But she is taken.

Of course, It was painful for me to see her boyfriend, but the most agonizing was when I heard her moaning. She was having sex with that Jake.

I can mask my feelings, but only my best friend can read me well. Ryan is my brother and will never forget what he did for me.

I take in a deep, calming breath to relax my muscles as I am very tense.

Ryan knows my feelings about his sister. I feel it! Instead of wooing her, I was sleeping and playing with girls. I was doing it  to forget my past. Only sex helped me at that time.

Also, Brianna is very young for me. She is only 19 years old, When I am fucking 27.

Her father would probably kill me.

Fuck! I was desperately trying not to skin him alive and not chop his balls. I was on edge to break Jake's head for putting his dirty hands on her.  I am also dirty, but she is so pure and sweet, she does not deserve me. Probably, Jake makes her happy. I hope so.

But all my thoughts disappeared from my head, when I answered Ryan's phone. That voice was so similar to that girl who I .......

It has been seven years already, but I will  never forget that sin which I did.

Is it her? Or am I hallucinating?

Fuck! My head will explode.

After that "terrifying night", I was going to kill myself but Ryan saved me. It was that day when we met for the first time and after that we have not been apart. He is always with me, if something happens.

But now, I don't know what to do.

If she is really her. What will I do?

Only Ryan knows about this dark secret of mine. And only I can trust him.

I parked the car near the bar. I had no head for anyone and I 'stole' Ryan's car.

I was not much of a drinker but when I do, I drink a lot. I am only going to clubs to get laid, but not at this moment.

I want to forget all my miseries!

This bar was crowded. I went towards the bartender.

"I want the strongest drink." I said.

After a while he put vodka in front of me. I grabbed and drank in one go. I don't care about anything right now. All I want is to get out of this world.

"Another one." I kept saying this for half an hour, but suddenly someone bumped into my chair, making me shake.

"Sorry." That man apologized, but it did not look like it.

"What the fuck?" I said harshly. My gaze was cold.

"I said sorry." He said sharply.

"It does not look like, asshole." As soon as I said that, he punched me on the jaw, making my head turn around.

"Is that all you can do? Your punch was like a girl's slap to me." I said and another fist came, but I dodged it. But I was not having it now, so I also punched him hard and he fell down. His body slumped to the floor immediately.

I went near him and started beating him, he was struggling against my hold and let out a scream when my fist landed on his ribs. Someone was trying to hold me to stop fighting, but I was not in my senses.

After beating the crap out of him, I stopped and took a deep breath. I relaxed, but it was short, because next minute I heard the police siren.

Fuck! I am doomed!

The policeman walked towards us. They locked my hands with handcuffs.

Fuck! Fuck!

The prison is coming!!!

Hi, guys! I know this is a short chapter, but it is about Nathan and I did not want to make it a long one, cause It's not his story. I just wanted to show you Nathan's character.

Please don't forget to vote and follow me. Love you guys.