(4)

Y/n POV

I was with Jay and Cole. Cole is driving the ship we are on and surprisingly he's doing very good....not.

"I spy something...White" Jay said, me and Jay are playing a game, I assume that you know what it is called.

"Jay everything is white here." I answer him, quite annoyed cause he keeps on saying 'I see something white.'

"Could you two be quiet for once? This ain't easy." Cole said referring to the boat he's staring. Then the ship hit something I look over the edge...oh crap.

"I spy something broken!" I tell the other two.

"Get out of here Y/n," Cole said, No one tells me what to do but... Jay is getting quite annoying...

I walk to the lower deck and just sit down cause I want to. I see Zane and Kai were talking about something. Wu went to talk to them so I get up and walk to them Jay and I were just walking over there we get there at the same time. Wu starts doing some fighting moves "Fire, ice, earth, lightning, and darkness."

"Uh... What happens when there all combined." Jay said, not knowing the answer.

"The Tornado of Creation. The power to create with nothing." I told Jay and the other two.

Kai starts to do some spins and jumps of his own. Wu stops him.

"No Kai if done incorrectly would lead to serious consequences." Wu told Kai, Kai sighs.

"Disastrous consequences right." Kai

Then the bout crashes onto a piece of ice, knocking me and the others over.

"Uh... Wasn't me." Cole said backing away from the wheel.

"Did I do that?" Kai said, curiously.

"No. We are here." Uncle Wu said.

(Third person POV)

The ninjas go to get the Shurikens of Ice. We took a while to find them. Once the ninjas got there.

"The shurikens," Zane said before jumping to grab the shurikens of Ice but they would not move, but while doing that it wakes up the dragon and froze Zane, but lucky for them he was frozen with the shurikens. So they ran while carrying Zane.

-------------------------------

The ninja was now at the Floating Ruins where the Nunchucks of Lightning are.

Y/n looks down and sees the skeletons,

"We are being followed! Let's go!" Jay says noticing the Skeletons.

The Jay climbed to the top of a ruin connected to the ground by a chain.

"Heh, alright," Jay said as he reaches for the Nunchucks.

Just as he is about to leave, the lightning dragon comes out of nowhere. This give Jay a chance to jump off, using his glider to carry him to safety to the ground while the team follows him.

Samakai sees the ninja start to leave. He starts laughing evilly as his plan is going the right path.

The ninja escapes to the forest of Tranquility. The boys are celebrating as Wu meditates, and Y/n is in a tree close by.

(Y/n POV)

I was in a tree while the others were celebrating, but the only thing I wanted at that moment was to see Hayden I haven't seen him for a few days. Like I know I'm kinda clingy, but it's just a different level with Hayden just him with his cute little freckles face, his light brown hair, and light green eyes like mine and Lloyds. How could you not love him?