The Return of The Overlord (29)

Warning!! This is the last posted chapter for this book and it is not finished. I have decided to just cancel the book and not give it a ending for two reasons. I zero idea what to do after the final battle and two I don't even know what to do for the finals 😭. This will give me more time to think of what I want to do for these last two chapters, but! That does mean the rewrite is coming soon!

The reason I'm posting this part is so I don't delete anything I already wrote and I thought you guys would like something instead of nothing. I'm pretty sure I cut this off at a bad point but hey, I ain't reading it!

Anyways enjoy the last piece of this book.

Third Person

The dark lord has been given one of the most powerful weapons from the Overlord.

"It's... It's beautiful." Lord Garmadon told the Overlord as he admired it.

Footsteps could be heard as the stone army came back from the clock, "We've retrieved your helmet, my Dark Lord." General Kozu told his master as Garmadon turned to the stone warrior.

Lord Garmadon looked at the group in confusion as to why his child wasn't with them, "Where is Y/n?" The Dark Lord asked the General in a low tone.

Kozu seemed scared for a moment before recollecting himself, "They are with the Ninjas, my Dark Lord." Lord Garmadon glared at the general, he was angered by such actions what made it worse was that he knew exactly what they had done. They had broken the curse.

Lord Garmadon began to step closer to the general, "And you let them do that?" He asked in a imitating tone.

"I think this is for the best, Lord Garmadon." The Overlord butted in, "Besides that boy-toy of theirs can be the perfect subject for the dark matter." He told the dark lord as he flew around him.

Lord Garmadon looked up in confusion, "I can't do that to Xavier he matters too much to them."

The Overlord laughed at the mortal, "Haha! That's why it's the perfect plan! Teach them why they should've stayed on this side of the war."

Lord Garmadon seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before making his decision, "General Kozu, I need you to go fetch Xavier Chen for me."

The General bowed to his master before going to retrieve the boy. A few minutes later he had came back with the boy and helped him stand.

"Master Garmadon what is it that you need from me?" The younger boy asked clueless about what was going to happen.

Lord Garmadon laughed at the boy while walking towards him and putting an apple in Xavier's mouth. This confused the boy as he looked up in worry to his master.

"I'm sorry my dear boy but my child has gone against code and I need a bit of help teaching them a lesson." Lord Garmadon explain to the boy before asking for the dark matter.

Xavier looked up in shock at his master before his face was shoved into the dark matter.

~~~ First-Person

Everyone was following Wu through the forest of this island. Wu was swatting away weeds and plants so we could walk through the place without a problem.

We soon reached the beach where we met up with someone we haden't met before. Heh, I guess they had brought a lot of people I didn't know we're going to be here.

"What was that sound? The horns?" The old man asked in fear. He wore a lab coat with pens in the pockets of it. He had white hair and his skin was wrinkling.

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero." My uncle Wu informed the old man, "Garmadon's Ultimate Weapon is now operational, and the final battle between good and evil has all but began." Wu finished with the information dump.