Home (7)

(3rd Person POV)

Sensei Wu is in his room meditating when he hearing his students yelling.

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!" Jay yells.

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!" Cole yells.

"Yeah? How about of this?" Jay yells.

"Monkey paw to the head!" Kai says.

"Ninja, roll!" Cole yells.

The old Sensei goes to gaming room, only to find Hayden play with his toys.

"Dragon punch!" Jay yells.

Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see all the ninja training. Jay is deflecting arrows, Cole and Y/n were "fighting" each other, Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.

"Ninja, go!" Kai yells.

Zane suddenly jumps up from his meditation, and he jumps in front of Jay.

"Hey! Huh?" Jay asks kinda confused.

He steals Cole's scythe while he was still fighting Y/n.

"Hey! What?" Cole said confused about what just happened.

"Ninja, go!" Zane's Spinjitzu freezes the whole training place, causing Y/n and Kai to slip.

"Whoa, oof." "Aye, ugh." Kai and Y/n say at the same time.

Kai, Jay and Cole regroup, all of the complaining about Zane.

(REWRITE THIS PART, CRAZY! Oh wait maybe all of season one?! Okay okay I'll lay off for now, but hey if you see this you now know that I really dislike most of season 1.)

Zane walks over to Y/n sense they didn't get back up...

"Um you okay?" Zane asks.

"No I'm dead now. You've killed me." Y/n says back.

"How did I kill you if you are talking?" Zane says.

"Um...because I am a ghost!" Y/n says.

Zane gets down to check their pulse, and he felt that they were fine. So he got back up.

"Your fine Y/n..." Zane tells them.

"Uh...yeah I guess." Y/n trys to get up bet they slips again. "Damn it." Y/n trys trys again but this time they got up without sliping.

(This is the end of what you need to rewrite, Crazy)

The mailman arrives at the monastery with the ninja's mail.

"Mail!" The three other ninjas say. They all run to the door except Zane and Y/n. Y/n wasn't expecting anything sense they didn't buy anything.

"Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents." The postman says as Jay grabs what is his.

"Kai has a fan letter." Kai grabs the letter.

"Oh, somthimg from Cole's father." Cole grabs the mail.

"And last but not least, Y/n has a letter from their mother." Y/n was shocked their mother never really wrote them a letter since they been here...7 years...

Cole grabs the mail for them and says "What? No package? I'm expecting somthing from Creature's Beast and Beyond."

"No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is!" The postman says handing Cole a box.

"Ha! Rocky's gonna love this." Cole yells.

(I rewrote the letter. This will be in first person. Warning! Mentions of sex! Skip pass if you must this section will end at the next time skip. Oh, and this will give you a brief look at how I write by the time of 3/31/22.)