38: Fun in the Sun (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there'll be sexual content in this oneshot, I repeat, sexual content in this oneshot!

Requested by: MagdalenaMikuli

Quirk: Plant Growth

 It was the summer after graduating from UA when the class decided to head on a group holiday together to a beach resort in Southern Japan. I had been looking forward to this holiday for so long, and was so desperate to lounge in the sun and play on the beach as well as in the swimming pool of the resort we were staying at.

It was quite a fancy resort that Momo had been to a few times, and because we wanted to have fun as an entire class, Momo even paid for Ochaco's room as she knew she'd have difficulty paying for the suites the resort had to offer. Shoto and I, as we were already a couple of almost a year, decided to get one of the fancier suites that had a balcony and a sea view. He said he was willing to pay for it, but I was determined to pay him back.

All throughout the journey there I was excited, talking to Shoto and some of the others from the class about the things we'd have to do when we arrived. The girls were going to have a three on three volleyball tournament, with Tsu being the ref as her jumping ability would give her side a huge advantage. The boys decided they were going to do another fifty metre swimming race, this time without quirks which made me laugh a little. "You'll still win," I said to my boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek. He simply smirked proudly, and let out a small 'hm'.

After several hours on the train we had finally reached the resort, and it was fair to say we were all aching to get down to the beach. "Alright everyone! Listen up! We'll each head to our rooms, unpack and settle down, get ourselves refreshed and then meet back in the lobby in one hour ready to head down to the beach in a group!" Iida, as he was so used to the role of class rep, decided to take charge but no one asides Bakugou was complaining.

When Shoto and I had checked in and gotten to our suite, I couldn't believe how amazing it was. We had a grand and incredibly comfortable looking four poster bed with white sheets and a thin white net around it, a beautiful large glass door that opened up onto a spacious balcony with relaxing looking outdoor furniture on it. Indeed there was a view of the beautiful blue sea that looked so incredibly enticing. "Do you like it?" Shoto asked me and before I could stop myself I turned to run up to him in excitement.

"I love it!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms and catching him off guard a little. He pressed his lips against mine lovingly, however things soon began to get a little heated like I suspected they would. He lowered me to the bed, the sheets being as comfortable as I expected them to be. I moaned into his mouth as he crawled on top of me, placing one of his hands on my breast. "Mm- Shoto, we can't, not now," I whined as he moved his lips to my neck.

"Why not?" He growled.

"Because We have to be down in the lobby in less then an hour and we still have to unpack and get ready for the beach," I breathed as he began nibbling at me. He sighed then pulled away.

"Fine," he said simply, sulking.

"Aw Shoto, don't worry, I bet tonight we'll barely get any sleep," I winked at him but he looked at me, confused.

"How come?" He asked completely ignorant to what I meant.

"Because we're going to be having a lot of sex Shoto," I said simply and he blushed bright red which only made me laugh.

"O-oh, right... yeah," he mumbled, looking away awkwardly. I couldn't help but giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his nose sweetly.

"C'mon, lets unpack so we can get down to the ocean faster, yeah?" I suggested and he nodded. It had actually been a while since the last time we were properly intimate, so I understood Shoto's desperation. One of the many reasons I was excited for this holiday was because it'd give Shoto and I plenty of alone time to do what we desired to each other. We had ten whole days here which meant a lot of passion filled nights.