Requests - Now Closed

Thank you so much to everyone who requested, writing them all has been great fun and I hope you all enjoyed them!

I'm afraid now I'll be closing the requests. Don't worry though, I have plenty underway and still to be released, so if your request hasn't been published yet then it's likely in the process of being written! So, when they're all released, I hope you will enjoy them.

Apologies if you still had ideas you wanted me to write! I may write another Todoroki oneshot in future, so if you still want to send me ideas then you can but please understand that they may not be written until I decide to publish a third Todoroki book. If you wish to do this I'd appreciate it if you sent me a message as opposed to commenting it in this book, as I'll be able to keep track of it much easier.

Love, 

The One Who Writes x

_________

So, here is the requests page! On this page you will be able to suggest lemons, fluffs and even angsts but keep in mind that as an author I am an absolute sucker for happy endings! 

Now, with requests I can't promise that I'll get all of them done. I'll try my absolute best though, so if you have any requests please post them here, or if you'd prefer you can DM me with the details. I'll also tag you in the oneshot unless of course you ask me not to. 

For those who have already requested something either on the page in my first Todoroki oneshot collection or by DM-ing me and I have seen/responded to it then don't worry, you won't have to request again as I have already made a note of it. But if you haven't requested something and you like to, then please do so in the correct section on this page, or like I said, you can DM me if you'd prefer.

Please request in the appropriate bit, here:

Requests for fluff:

Requests for Lemons:

Requests for angst (but remember, happy endings!):

Requests for Quirks: 

Thank you! Love,

The One Who Writes x