14: Relieve Me (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot includes sexual content, you've been warned!

Quirk: Cat

 Shoto Todoroki and I were friends and roommates in a large posh apartment block. The pair of us had well-paid jobs, him being a pro hero and me being an inventor of support items for various heroes that commissioned me to make them something. Shoto was my main customer, but I made plenty of other support items which earned me a good reputation.

We met when I graduated from UA, us having both attended the school but not at the same time. I was four years younger than him so was overjoyed when he picked up on my talents as an inventor and commissioned me to make his utility belt for his hero outfit. I thanked Shoto for my current success as an inventor, as he was the one who had managed to get my name out there what with being an incredibly popular hero himself, others following in his wake and seeking me out to make support items for them.

Shoto was my closest friends, and we had perhaps crossed the line of friendship once or twice when drunk at parties, but we'd never gone all the way. Annoyingly for me however there was one problem living with someone as good looking as Shoto, and that was my quirk. Shoto had told me it was a cute quirk in the past, but from the end of winter to the beginning of autumn I entered a state of 'heat'. It's not usually that strong of a sexual drive, however there is one small period of around a week when it becomes incredibly intense and annoyingly for me, that week was now.

It would've been okay had I lived on my own, but because I had to live with the utterly gorgeous Shoto Todoroki I was finding it quite hard to hold back. I knew I'd just embarrass myself if I was to try anything; they say you should never get with your roommate after all. I just had to grit my teeth and bare it, knowing that it'd only be for this week and then my feelings and sexual drive would return to normal.

Currently I was at home, stirring the broth and waiting for Shoto to come home. He had texted me saying he was on his way, so I started tonights food ready for his return. Whenever he had been on patrol I often cooked for him, as he was always tired upon his return and I knew he'd either order a takeaway or not eat at all, both of which not being particularly healthy. I flicked my tail back and forth, having to rub my legs together to relieve some of the feeling that was building up between them when I thought about him. I was only thinking about him in a sexual way, it wasn't as if I held feelings for him at all...

"I'm home!" Shoto's voice called out through the apartment.

"W-welcome back!" I was snapped from my thoughts when he entered the kitchen, a charming smile on his face.

"Mm, smells good," he said, approaching me and sniffing the broth.

"Simple chicken ramen tonight," I said and he nodded.

"Whatever you cook is good," he said, slipping off his shoes and changing into his slippers. "I'm gonna have a shower and get changed, I won't be a second," he said, then heading off in the direction of the bathroom. I let out a sigh when he was out of sight, wondering how I had let my heat affect me so much. I needed to control myself, I had to. When the food was ready and served Shoto came out of the shower in a tight white tank top that showed off his arms. My eyes widened and I thought my nose was seconds away from bleeding as I stood rooted on the spot, staring at him. "Er, (y/n)?"

"Yes! Sorry, er, here," I stuttered, thrusting the bowl towards him and heading towards the sofa with my own. Refusing to look him in the eye I got comfortable on the sofa under a blanket, him flicking through the TV's channels to find something interesting to watch. We sat in silence, watching the TV and slurping on our noodles. My eyes wanted to keep on drifting towards Shoto but I had to try and control myself however the TV just wasn't interesting enough. I glanced up at him as he sat next to me, and found myself wriggling a little in an effort to cool down the heat that was building up inside of me.